Planning on doing Speed Runs for Full Frontal Assault.

#1MASterBLAderPosted 2/10/2013 10:34:07 PM
Hello everyone, I am currently planning to do speed runs for all five stages. While I'm waiting to see if anyone over at Speed Demos Archive would like to do a recorded Co-op speed run, I've decided to do some practicing in order to get ready.

Right now, I've been able to do two of the five stages, and now I'm working on the other three. As much as I would like to do these solo, I admit that it is tricky considering how far out some of the goals are, and how long some fights are when you go solo.

Therefore, I would like to offer my services to anyone that needs the help. While I've already wrapped things up for tonight, I'll see if I can get on tomorrow. My name on PSN is "SunsetBlades" If you need the help, feel free to send me a message. Other than that, I wish everyone the best of luck in completing the Developer's times.
---
GT: TheMASterBlader-- Fight with Honor...
#2AlvinFoxPosted 2/11/2013 5:58:41 AM
One thing I learned while getting the dev times. The unlimited ammo cheat is ridiculously helpful. With that and doing co-op you can beat some dev times by nearly 10 minutes.
#3ratchet freakPosted 2/11/2013 6:22:19 AM
oh yeah the time saved by not needing to get more ammo helps a lot

also never go for more than 1 ammo pod, any more and they trigger waves you need to deal with, also if a wave is in progress you can't start the reboot sequence
---
getting a gun is fun, getting five guns is funner, don't make fun of me cause I have a gun, don't make funner of me cause I have five guns": strangecity
#4MASterBLAder(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:50:42 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I admit that I do not intend on using any cheats (mainly because I don't know how to turn them on) since I want to practice for actual speed runs once I find another runner who would be interested in recording. For now, I admit that I'm more interested in getting Dev times beaten on all the stages.

It isn't that hard to do it solo actually... The first two stages and the last were easy enough, although for the 3rd and 4th stage, I admit that it would be hard to do it solo.
---
GT: TheMASterBlader-- Fight with Honor...
#5ratchet freakPosted 2/12/2013 6:17:44 AM
MASterBLAder posted...
Thanks for the suggestions. I admit that I do not intend on using any cheats (mainly because I don't know how to turn them on) since I want to practice for actual speed runs once I find another runner who would be interested in recording. For now, I admit that I'm more interested in getting Dev times beaten on all the stages.

It isn't that hard to do it solo actually... The first two stages and the last were easy enough, although for the 3rd and 4th stage, I admit that it would be hard to do it solo.

press R1 on the lobby (where you pick Qwark, Clank or Ratchet) you need to have 105 skillpoints unlocked for it though
---
getting a gun is fun, getting five guns is funner, don't make fun of me cause I have a gun, don't make funner of me cause I have five guns": strangecity
#6W_RPosted 2/14/2013 9:41:27 PM(edited)
MASterBLAder posted...
Thanks for the suggestions. I admit that I do not intend on using any cheats (mainly because I don't know how to turn them on)

lol obviously if you wanted to use a significant cheat like that you could just look up how to turn it on. So why say the main reason you're not using it is that you don't know how?