How do you prove ownership of this title?

#1JirynPosted 2/21/2013 10:47:47 AM
I just picked up this game last night and was curious as to how I prove ownership for the PSP cross play AND Free Deadlocked
(Deadlocked sold it for me, it was my favorite R&C game)
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#2EpicMickeyDrewPosted 2/21/2013 4:00:51 PM
Should be automatic if your account has bought it.
---
'Nothing is not moddable, the mods will always find a way. -akuma634
'Long story short all the humans are dead' - Glados
#3TrueHeero69Posted 2/21/2013 4:53:31 PM
Marblesbunbun posted...
I just picked up this game last night and was curious as to how I prove ownership for the PSP cross play

you have insulted my PS Vita by calling it a PSP... you have brought shame to your family
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Heero69
PSN: lucius_paine. N3DS: Heero 1891-1168-6775
#4iBrake4UrgalsPosted 2/21/2013 4:57:55 PM
If downloaded? Automatic. If bought physically, you have to activate the Disc Benefits (which means you must have bought it new, or gotten it from someone who hasn't used them).
---
_._I) _ _ _ _ _ /| _( )_ _ _ _ _ _
_|_|) R A K E_`|-_U R G A L S
#5Jiryn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 6:08:49 PM
iBrake4Urgals posted...
If downloaded? Automatic. If bought physically, you have to activate the Disc Benefits (which means you must have bought it new, or gotten it from someone who hasn't used them).

How do you activate the disc benefits?
When I clicked on them it said "coming soon"
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#6ratchet freakPosted 2/21/2013 11:20:56 PM
the vita version isn't complete yet, wait until it is and then try the disk benefits again
---
getting a gun is fun, getting five guns is funner, don't make fun of me cause I have a gun, don't make funner of me cause I have five guns": strangecity
#7Mr_AJPosted 2/25/2013 12:25:11 AM
You need to have played the game online. Sony will e-mail codes to every PSN account that played it online.
#8Jiryn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 12:49:52 PM
Mr_AJ posted...
You need to have played the game online. Sony will e-mail codes to every PSN account that played it online.

How do you know this?
---
#9RocketJessPosted 2/25/2013 8:02:15 PM
Marblesbunbun posted...
Mr_AJ posted...

How do you know this?

That's how they're explaining it on the blog. They do some sort of "data capture" to track who has been playing online, and that's how they find who to send the codes to. I haven't touched the "Disc Benefits" menu but I've played a match online, and I received the MotorStorm download code. They said they'll be doing another round of data capture before Gladiator comes out.
---
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
#10Jiryn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 8:11:00 PM
RocketJess posted...
Marblesbunbun posted...
Mr_AJ posted...

How do you know this?

That's how they're explaining it on the blog. They do some sort of "data capture" to track who has been playing online, and that's how they find who to send the codes to. I haven't touched the "Disc Benefits" menu but I've played a match online, and I received the MotorStorm download code. They said they'll be doing another round of data capture before Gladiator comes out.

aahh thank you
---