So this i going to be a real game, right?

#1The_cragPosted 11/19/2012 12:47:29 PM
This going to be an actual game and not an interactive movie like Lords of Shadow, right? As long as the gameplay is nowhere near as sluggish and unresponsive as LOS we should be in good shape.
---
PKMN black FC: 2236-7017-3427
GameFAQS user since mid-2000
#2WiiareVenomPosted 11/19/2012 1:23:47 PM
Lords was now where near interactive movie, but since you say it is you are either trying to make trouble or just plain did not play it.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#3The_crag(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 2:25:27 PM
...or Im pointing out that the game was one of the most restrictive, yet non-linear (not a good combo) games Ive ever played. Of all the ares I saw and thought "I'm gonna try to get up there/ get in there" I could actually get to maybe 2 of them.
---
PKMN black FC: 2236-7017-3427
GameFAQS user since mid-2000
#4WiiareVenomPosted 11/19/2012 2:55:27 PM
That is fair as far as the exploration goes. But itis still a combat based game, and Does not deserve to be refered to as an interactive movie in that respect. The original Castlevania was linear and restrictive but combat based. They all can't be Metroidvania.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#5wrmoaactyronePosted 11/19/2012 10:11:54 PM
The_crag posted...
This going to be an actual game and not an interactive movie like Lords of Shadow, right? As long as the gameplay is nowhere near as sluggish and unresponsive as LOS we should be in good shape.

stop posting
#6Emerald_WyvernPosted 11/20/2012 6:55:53 PM
wrmoaactyrone posted...
The_crag posted...

stop posting

This.
---
"A breach? Here? Bailiff! Get my steed! We need to retreat at once!"
Judge, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
#7legisu86Posted 11/20/2012 7:32:41 PM
The_crag posted...
...or Im pointing out that the game was one of the most restrictive, yet non-linear (not a good combo) games Ive ever played. Of all the ares I saw and thought "I'm gonna try to get up there/ get in there" I could actually get to maybe 2 of them.

Like all the others Castlevanias before SOTN? Cause they dont look like an interactive movies to me...
---
My three major game trauma: Shenmue, Xenogears and Xenosaga
I'm a badass reporter!!
#8WiiareVenomPosted 11/20/2012 8:48:50 PM
legisu86 posted...
The_crag posted...

Like all the others Castlevanias before SOTN? Cause they dont look like an interactive movies to me...

Or roughly 80 to 85 percent of the great games out there. Even SoTN, ETC, were not very open. You still had to do most of the areas in order.
---
#9OrangeSchweesePosted 11/22/2012 3:31:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10kirusuPosted 11/22/2012 12:29:19 PM
WiiareVenom posted...
That is fair as far as the exploration goes. But itis still a combat based game, and Does not deserve to be refered to as an interactive movie in that respect. The original Castlevania was linear and restrictive but combat based. They all can't be Metroidvania.

here we go again with comparing castlevania to metroid lol fanboys
---
i never laughed soo much in my life