Pre order bonus

#21Horsemanwar 2000Posted 12/3/2012 10:59:02 PM
An inferior Castleroid, if you get any lower than a Castleroid your sinking below the bottom of the barrel. With it's leveling up, Armor and weapon upgrades, grinding and infinite healing items they are already castlevania dumbed down. As for your very cute attempt to counter my points you remind me of the kid brother I never had, if you were in front of me I would rustle your hair give you a lollipop and tell you to go play with your toys. However since I'm a good big brother I'll explain to you the difference between perception or the subjective world and reality or the objective. Sigmund Freud stated that humans cannot live in reality we would go insane so we create the shield around us called perception. Perception is a filter that allows us only to see the reality we can handle, hence forth like you a person can have an opinion not based on facts or truth. However that doesn't mean we can't push through and see reality. using reason and logic we can determine which of two differing views is based on perception and which is based on reality. The opinion based on reality is an objective opinion. For example I stink at upholstery my father's trade which is why I got into business, because no matter how hard my parents push I will never come close to my father's level. Same thing with this game no matter how you perceive this game inferior product is inferior product that is simply the reality of it. As for my reasoning for hanging around I explain it every time I get into these arguments, I'm waiting for Castlevania's true resurrection and since this is the newest Castlevania board information is processed very quickly and is more up to date than most sources so when the news breaks it will be on a message board like this.
#22WiiareVenomPosted 12/4/2012 3:05:16 AM
You saying it is an inferior product is your perception. Your own oversized clump of words hurts your argument.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#23Shuo_RagnarokPosted 12/4/2012 9:40:43 AM
Horsemanwar 2000 posted...
An inferior Castleroid, if you get any lower than a Castleroid your sinking below the bottom of the barrel. With it's leveling up, Armor and weapon upgrades, grinding and infinite healing items they are already castlevania dumbed down. As for your very cute attempt to counter my points you remind me of the kid brother I never had, if you were in front of me I would rustle your hair give you a lollipop and tell you to go play with your toys. However since I'm a good big brother I'll explain to you the difference between perception or the subjective world and reality or the objective. Sigmund Freud stated that humans cannot live in reality we would go insane so we create the shield around us called perception. Perception is a filter that allows us only to see the reality we can handle, hence forth like you a person can have an opinion not based on facts or truth. However that doesn't mean we can't push through and see reality. using reason and logic we can determine which of two differing views is based on perception and which is based on reality. The opinion based on reality is an objective opinion. For example I stink at upholstery my father's trade which is why I got into business, because no matter how hard my parents push I will never come close to my father's level. Same thing with this game no matter how you perceive this game inferior product is inferior product that is simply the reality of it. As for my reasoning for hanging around I explain it every time I get into these arguments, I'm waiting for Castlevania's true resurrection and since this is the newest Castlevania board information is processed very quickly and is more up to date than most sources so when the news breaks it will be on a message board like this.
Alright, so now you've pulled out the personal insults in an attempt to demoralize me as well as reinforce your self-imposed superiority....brilliant. Not only is it completely irrelevant to the topic at hand, but it's also very ironic.

This whole time you've been trying to establish a point of 'Objective Opinions' yet almost every example you've given to try to support that point has been a contradiction to your original point. This entire time you've been running on the grounds that what the Metroidvania titles have done are superior to what this new game is doing, which is SUBJECTIVE. Lots of armor/weapon/item upgrades vs having a simplified system that relies on how your equipment and skills are implemented can be argued logically by both sides, yet you seem to believe only one side is in the right. Leveling up and increasing all of your stats vs finding powerup items and manually buying stats and new skills with EXP gained is another example of a two-way argument.

No matter how you look at it, there are logical reasons that can be brought up on either side of the table whether you support metroidvanias, this game, or even the classic games. It's all subject to everyone's personal perception, and you trying to claim that this game is inferior is just another example of someone expressing their opinion. The fact that you not only dismiss the logic and reasoning of points argued against you but also resort to personally insulting others in your defense shows just how arrogant you are.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#24587Deathking(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:47:10 PM
.......well I like the design of the protector
---
If I was a copy, why would beat myself up?
#25WiiareVenomPosted 12/4/2012 6:09:35 PM
587Deathking posted...

As do I. I wish they had it for XL though.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#26Shuo_RagnarokPosted 12/4/2012 8:21:17 PM
587Deathking posted...

Weren't there also some 3DS skins based on Simon, Trevor, and Gabriel, with an 'Alucard Black' interior? I thought those were pretty cool too, wouldn't mind the Simon or the Gabriel one.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#27wrmoaactyronePosted 12/5/2012 10:32:58 AM
lol at the same 4 people still hanging around on this board desperately trying to convince everyone it isn't a good game because they said so

i liked the one guy saying its a dumbed down metroidvania though, pretty sure an in depth combat system and a difficulty level where you can actually die for once doesn't make it dumbed down but ok
#28587Deathking(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 6:29:22 PM
Shuo_Ragnarok posted...
587Deathking posted...

Weren't there also some 3DS skins based on Simon, Trevor, and Gabriel, with an 'Alucard Black' interior? I thought those were pretty cool too, wouldn't mind the Simon or the Gabriel one.

those were fan arts, those were cool too
---
If I was a copy, why would beat myself up?
#29Toad_and_Pit_coPosted 12/7/2012 1:33:51 PM
finalfantasy94 posted...
I would get this but im hearing it only fits 3ds not xl.

WHHAT??? ARE YOU SAYING LIKE NOT AT ALLXL?

WAit, all 3DS games work in XL.

Probably just a graphics complaint. XD
---
I'm MnK N!ck!
What would I do? I'd press Z or R to GANGNAM STYLE! 3DSXL FC: 2191 8396 776..... Goombas lurk in your toaster.....Bow before the almighty cheese.
#30WiiareVenomPosted 12/7/2012 2:52:45 PM
Toad_and_Pit_co posted...
finalfantasy94 posted...
I would get this but im hearing it only fits 3ds not xl.

WHHAT??? ARE YOU SAYING LIKE NOT AT ALLXL?

WAit, all 3DS games work in XL.

Probably just a graphics complaint. XD

No, its about the pre-order bonus, a 3DS cover, it might only fit the launch model 3DS.
---