Timeline? (Spoilers)

#1V8rmillionPosted 12/7/2012 12:55:43 AM
So obviously, this is taking place before Castlevania, Simon's Quest, and Dracula's Curse, but what about Lords of Shadow? Seeing as Gabriel is Dracula, and from what we've seen, Gabriel is still the main character in Lords of Shadow 2, when could Mirror of Fate possibly be taking place? After Lords of Shadow but before Lords of Shadow 2?
---
I Like How.
#2WiiareVenomPosted 12/7/2012 2:07:45 AM
Gabriel's section takes place before Lords, and the other characters after, but the old games don't count for this one; it is a new continuity entirely.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#3guystarwindPosted 12/7/2012 7:39:03 PM
I don't think this has anything to do with past titles.
---
Subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/Shutupandwatchshow
Zelda/Golden Sun<MGS<Fire Emblem<Castlevania<Chrono Trigger
#4GohansephirothPosted 12/7/2012 10:43:36 PM
Its a 3 title trilogy, none of the past games have any impact on this ones timeline
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#5BladescorpionPosted 12/8/2012 1:07:56 AM
Los is a reboot of the franchise.
---
Posted from my iPad/iPhone. Forgive spelling issues.
#6LSKTHEKINGPosted 12/10/2012 11:10:08 PM
Bladescorpion posted...
Los is a reboot of the franchise.

THIS
#7RedMage NicoPosted 12/13/2012 5:09:54 PM
What everyone above said. This is actually in a totally different timeline. Although certain characters have the same names (Alucard, Simon, Trevor, the surname "Belmont" in general, etc), the backstories for the characters themselves are completely different, and the canon in the original series isn't reconcilable with the canon of the LoS series.
---
Why are Red Mages so red?
#8ShengaliPosted 12/13/2012 10:13:43 PM
So, TC the answer to the question is:

CV: MoF (Gabe portion) ------> CV: LoS ------>CV: MoF (other characters, probably going Gabe prologue --> Trevor --> Simon --> Alucard) --------> CV: LoS2