is trevor alucard?

#1hergmanPosted 12/8/2012 9:49:22 AM
was it stated somewhere that trevor become alucard? i got someone i know that kept insisting that it was said somewhere.

does this has any basis?
---
Giovanni : hahaha
Im the caid of my shoes and i control every toe-nail in it.
#2NickTheBlitzPosted 12/8/2012 10:12:46 AM
Yes. It's common sense.
---
"Love, hope, faith. The greatest of these: love."
Check out my webcomic! http://www.drunkduck.com/La_Vie_a_la_Mode
#3Horsemanwar 2000Posted 12/8/2012 5:22:02 PM
That doesn't exactly mean anything since most common people don't have any sense. To answer the original poster's question it's based on the fact that we have seen Trevor and Alucard and it's obvious they are the same person. So yes another aspect of Castlevania ruined by this mess. Stay tuned for Castlevania the eroge dating game an idea still not as horrific as LoS's ruination of a once proud series.
#4JustinDjangoPosted 12/9/2012 12:26:35 AM
Haha you guys are pathetic. Why do you even come here? Group therapy? If you don't like the game, go somewhere else. You're whining has just become weird and sad.

Im pumped for these new games! And no, it has not been officially confirmed that Trevor becomes Alucard.
#5Edison720Posted 12/9/2012 12:33:20 AM
JustinDjango posted...
Haha you guys are pathetic. Why do you even come here? Group therapy? If you don't like the game, go somewhere else. You're whining has just become weird and sad.

Im pumped for these new games! And no, it has not been officially confirmed that Trevor becomes Alucard.

geez man, lighten up oh SCARY NERD D:
#6hergman(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 5:59:44 AM
Horsemanwar 2000 posted...
To answer the original poster's question it's based on the fact that we have seen Trevor and Alucard and it's obvious they are the same person.

really? cool!
---
Giovanni : hahaha
Im the caid of my shoes and i control every toe-nail in it.
#7kirusuPosted 12/9/2012 10:09:38 AM
Horsemanwar 2000 posted...
That doesn't exactly mean anything since most common people don't have any sense. To answer the original poster's question it's based on the fact that we have seen Trevor and Alucard and it's obvious they are the same person. So yes another aspect of Castlevania ruined by this mess. Stay tuned for Castlevania the eroge dating game an idea still not as horrific as LoS's ruination of a once proud series.

lmfao
---
i never laughed soo much in my life
#8guystarwindPosted 12/10/2012 4:17:03 PM
I don't think they have "officially" said he is or he isn't. I remember when the first game came out and people were asking if Gab was Dracula. Everyone was saying "No! That would be too obvious!" Well, they did it anyways and I could see the same thing happening with Trevor and Alucard. I sure hope I'm very wrong though.
---
Subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/Shutupandwatchshow
Zelda/Golden Sun<MGS<Fire Emblem<Castlevania<Chrono Trigger
#9PrecisionCrabPosted 12/10/2012 6:58:13 PM
They have the same voice actor, don't they? :/

THE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

So yeah. They're the same person, more or less.