To distinguish ourselves as SMT fans, let us...

#1_Matt_Engarde_Posted 6/7/2012 8:06:38 AM
...Become an official demon/angel of this board. As the one who began the "Law Route Supporters Unite" topic, I claim Metatron for myself. But anyone or anything else is available to you. So go, claim your new self and let us become a group that others shall look and wonder, "What is Shin Megami Tensei!?"
---
The official Metatron of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and the official Matt Engarde of every board.
#2Navyblack14Posted 6/7/2012 9:02:36 AM
I think my signature does a pretty good job of that.
---
Soji Seta forever. Also Minako.
#3MajinGASKAPosted 6/7/2012 9:10:36 AM
Ooh ooh I'm Michael.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4MetalLokiPosted 6/7/2012 12:01:29 PM
I want to say Loki.
---
People who called others fanboys for not believing a rumor Napajeni,SenorLovecraft,Bearpowers,Hitagi, SSJ4CHRIS and Geassmaster.Yeah you guys are real smart
#5_Matt_Engarde_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 12:25:19 PM
MetalLoki posted...
I want to say Loki.

That one is kind of obvious. What happened to being the Trickster of the KDF? Did you switch sides to something else? Loki tends to do that...
---
The official Metatron of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and the official Matt Engarde of every board.
#6Lelouch71Posted 6/7/2012 1:00:29 PM
Kresnik
---
"Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
#7MetalLokiPosted 6/7/2012 1:41:04 PM
_Matt_Engarde_ posted...
MetalLoki posted...
I want to say Loki.

That one is kind of obvious. What happened to being the Trickster of the KDF? Did you switch sides to something else? Loki tends to do that...

All the people in my sign went on and on about how stupid the people on the 3DS board were for not believing that there would be a new 3DS being shown at E3.I just want to point them out for saying we.re stupid fanboys.

I will change it on saturday.
---
People who called others fanboys for not believing a rumor Napajeni,SenorLovecraft,Bearpowers,Hitagi, SSJ4CHRIS and Geassmaster.Yeah you guys are real smart
#8Doru_DinnPosted 6/7/2012 2:25:09 PM
I think the fact that I was actually amused enough to use this quote as my signature makes it depressingly clear. :)
---
All main numbered SMT games have had a wheelchair though. So at least we can count on the return of wheelchair.
- themegaman7
#9Ikilluha1Posted 6/7/2012 4:51:12 PM
Official Mara of this board.
---
http://backloggery.com/Solar
#10Strain42Posted 6/7/2012 5:16:36 PM
Official Mothman of the SMTIV board, reporting for duty -puts a cigarette in his mouth to look cool-

...actually it's one of those wafer sticks

-crunch-

Mmm, chocolate.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/