Well this has me hopeful...

#11psoesmPosted 8/4/2012 11:24:55 AM
SJ was alright. I didn't like the environment, combo system, the environmental message, or how little prescence had YH/Luci had. Not that far into Nocturne yet and can't play it for the time being, but I do like the setting a lot more.
---
Come join us at the 261 social board:
http://freeblago.forumotion.com/
#12LightHawKnightPosted 8/6/2012 9:57:07 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
GETTING HYPE.

HYPE OVERLOAD!
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Me and polite have never been on close terms.
#13Tayo2345Posted 8/7/2012 8:03:34 PM
Lelouch71 posted...
I hope it is in third person as well, but have the option of making it first person for those fans. I don't mind first person dungeon crawling but I like playing in third person more.

This, so hard.
---
I don't care what you say, Generation II sucks.
That's just my opinion, no matter how true it may be.
#14Jati_no_ReiPosted 8/8/2012 10:25:49 PM
If it's as awesome as Nocturne, I'm totally fine with 3d models and view. If it is 1st person only, I certainly want it to be "grid/turn-based", as I'm not a fan of the shooter style RPG. I'd actually love to see "Nocturne 2", in so much as anything would be. That said, I've loved basically every SMT game I've ever played, so I'd be highly surprised if this one turned out to be anything less than awesome.
---
Playing: Gungnir & Unchained Blades
Cannot Wait For: 3DS XL w/Soul Hackers, SMT 4 & EO 4 (& season 7 of Doctor Who!)
#15JimmyMimpsonPosted 8/19/2012 8:53:11 AM
I haven't played most of the series, but when I think SMT I thin 1st person. I love 1st person elements in RPGs, being a huge fan of Phantasy Star, Dragn Quest, and Mother/Earthbound. I think the best solution would be the ability to switch between 1st and 3rd person, so everyone's happy.
---
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#16Gin_DevilPosted 8/20/2012 8:57:49 PM
I can't wait for this game! I've been trying to play all the SMT games and so far the only ones I haven't are the second p2, Devil Summoner, DDS2, and Overclocked. I can't wait to play this!
---
official Awake Jimenez of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
http://www.backloggery.com/surviving_devil