Weapons and 3d models.

#11ZendaikPosted 8/8/2012 11:05:37 AM
Valorous_Roland posted...
In Nocturne you got an alternate costume...

...For ten minutes if you already beat the game once.

That had to be the most pointless NG+ addition ever.
---
Monster Hunter Tri ID: Kirolos
#12MetalLoki(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 4:46:31 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
_Matt_Engarde_ posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
It would be interesting. Like most other RPGs, where weapons are shown. I wonder if Atlus will look more like Tales of Games and add costumes.

I love me my Tales, but I want SMT as far as it can be from that series...

Hey, it has the grade shop.

MetalLoki posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
It would be interesting. Like most other RPGs, where weapons are shown. I wonder if Atlus will look more like Tales of Games and add costumes.

Well costumes changes is a bit to much, who would need more them 1 outfit during the end of the world?

People who find extras?

I guess, wait I forgot SJ has armors so they can do that.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official tsundere fan of the NDF
#13legisu86Posted 8/9/2012 7:40:25 PM
I'm not too fond of the idea. Usually, just the starting weapon looks good, and the others have an exaggerated design that dont fit the character. Like the weapons of Lost Odyssey, FFXIII, Tales of the Abyss...
---
My three major game trauma: Shenmue, Xenogears and Xenosaga
I'm a badass reporter!!
#14DynamicJumpIuffPosted 8/9/2012 8:16:44 PM(edited)
Zendaik posted...
Valorous_Roland posted...
In Nocturne you got an alternate costume...

...For ten minutes if you already beat the game once.

That had to be the most pointless NG+ addition ever.

To be fair though, it gave you +2 Mag and +1 something else besides the +2 St and +1 something else the normal costume gave you.

On the other hand... In Nocturne, you could annihilate Lucifer in like 3 turns with physical attacks as opposed to the hour it would take with magic, the costume really was useless.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#15MetalLoki(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2012 8:18:30 PM
legisu86 posted...
I'm not too fond of the idea. Usually, just the starting weapon looks good, and the others have an exaggerated design that dont fit the character. Like the weapons of Lost Odyssey, FFXIII, Tales of the Abyss...

But when the character is holding a pistol when the weapon is suppose to be a shotgun or holding a sword when the weapon is called a knife is when I think it's being done badly.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official tsundere fan of the NDF
#16LightHawKnightPosted 8/9/2012 11:01:23 PM
legisu86 posted...

Then it could be like WoW with transmog, pay some gold to change the appearance of your equipment into something else that you already own. Took them forever to add this, but damn was it good... Till you noticed that you can't transmog stuff you can't use, certain items couldn't be allowed unless you did something in the past which you can never do again... So many pointless and not fun restrictions.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Me and polite have never been on close terms.