First person dungeon crawling issues

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei IV
  3. First person dungeon crawling issues
3 years ago#11
Can someone close this topic cause it's either TC doesn't know what he/she is talking about or the person is just trolling/being ignorant?
---
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.
3 years ago#12
Scion_Machina posted...
Can someone close this topic cause it's either TC doesn't know what he/she is talking about or the person is just trolling/being ignorant?

Why did you bump it? It was already 5 days old.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official tsundere fan of the NDF
3 years ago#13
I was hoping a mod would come in and do it for me but apparently,I may have to hack into the board systems and do it myself.
---
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.
3 years ago#14
I think they on the wrong board but they have a valid point.

I love SMT games but I am getting sick of the FP view in battle and dungeons. They are literally doing it the easy way. =/ We are at the point where FP view games that than go into a FP battle is literally getting old. Take the time to make on or the other 3rd person. I would not mind a P1 type game with now in day bells a whistles. This is the 3DS it can handle A LOT!
---
"Remember: a team of hunters is only as good as the guy you can kill three times." -mazereon
3 years ago#15
It's not just preference for me though, it's a sort of motion sickness. All of the times I tried to give SJ a shot it made me kinda dizzy. I didn't mind DeSu's first person battles since you aren't really moving, it's the navigation which kills me.
---
--
-
3 years ago#16
I would like the behind the view much like in Nocturne. At least then you get a much bigger scope of things.
---
3 years ago#17
Moranite posted...
All the first person Megami Tensei is like that. Etrian Odyssey, too.

It's nice to see Japan is keeping old-school RPG styles alive.
3 years ago#18
yarrmateys posted...
It's not just preference for me though, it's a sort of motion sickness. All of the times I tried to give SJ a shot it made me kinda dizzy. I didn't mind DeSu's first person battles since you aren't really moving, it's the navigation which kills me.

I liked the navigation, it made me feel like I was doing it.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official tsundere fan of the NDF
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei IV
  3. First person dungeon crawling issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived