First person dungeon crawling issues

#11Scion_MachinaPosted 8/16/2012 6:38:06 PM
Can someone close this topic cause it's either TC doesn't know what he/she is talking about or the person is just trolling/being ignorant?
---
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.
#12MetalLokiPosted 8/16/2012 7:07:52 PM
Scion_Machina posted...
Can someone close this topic cause it's either TC doesn't know what he/she is talking about or the person is just trolling/being ignorant?

Why did you bump it? It was already 5 days old.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official tsundere fan of the NDF
#13Scion_MachinaPosted 8/17/2012 4:07:18 AM
I was hoping a mod would come in and do it for me but apparently,I may have to hack into the board systems and do it myself.
---
Let this be a lesson kids. When debating,solve your disagreements not with words but by screaming,"I am a man!!!!" and punching them in the gut.
#14DragonLord150Posted 8/19/2012 1:43:44 PM
I think they on the wrong board but they have a valid point.

I love SMT games but I am getting sick of the FP view in battle and dungeons. They are literally doing it the easy way. =/ We are at the point where FP view games that than go into a FP battle is literally getting old. Take the time to make on or the other 3rd person. I would not mind a P1 type game with now in day bells a whistles. This is the 3DS it can handle A LOT!
---
"Remember: a team of hunters is only as good as the guy you can kill three times." -mazereon
#15yarrmateys(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 6:12:57 PM
It's not just preference for me though, it's a sort of motion sickness. All of the times I tried to give SJ a shot it made me kinda dizzy. I didn't mind DeSu's first person battles since you aren't really moving, it's the navigation which kills me.
---
--
-
#16Scion_MachinaPosted 8/19/2012 6:54:20 PM
I would like the behind the view much like in Nocturne. At least then you get a much bigger scope of things.
---
#17Emerald_MeliosPosted 8/20/2012 6:10:07 PM
Moranite posted...
All the first person Megami Tensei is like that. Etrian Odyssey, too.

It's nice to see Japan is keeping old-school RPG styles alive.
#18MetalLokiPosted 8/20/2012 6:12:08 PM
yarrmateys posted...
It's not just preference for me though, it's a sort of motion sickness. All of the times I tried to give SJ a shot it made me kinda dizzy. I didn't mind DeSu's first person battles since you aren't really moving, it's the navigation which kills me.

I liked the navigation, it made me feel like I was doing it.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official tsundere fan of the NDF