Bel demons

#1Emerald_MeliosPosted 9/21/2012 2:20:41 PM
Do you think they might bring back some of the contenders of Bel from Devil Survivor, like Belberith, Abel, Jezebel, and Babel?

Beldr might be a problem though if there's no mistletoe cell phone straps.....
#2MetalLokiPosted 9/21/2012 2:53:45 PM
You listed all the DeSu exclusives and I have doubt they would use them in anything else. Belial and Beelzebub could be in heck Beelzebub was already confirmed but I doubt the other ones.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
I would die if I lived with a Lamia, Harpy and Centaur.
#3Strain42Posted 9/21/2012 4:06:03 PM
I'd love to see Beldr and Jezebel show up again, as they were perfectly good designs that could work well as just normal demons in other titles.

In regards to if they're in this game, I have no idea, but I'm going to just assume they aren't.

Of course I'd be happy to be wrong here.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#4Lelouch71Posted 9/21/2012 4:20:51 PM
Beelzebub most certainly will show up and might even have a good role.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#5Cheesepower5Posted 9/22/2012 7:03:15 AM
I always wondered why the deity actually named Bel wasn't present in DeSu's storyline.
---
Official Izanagi of the SMT IV board.
#6MetalLokiPosted 9/22/2012 8:15:37 AM
Cheesepower5 posted...
I always wondered why the deity actually named Bel wasn't present in DeSu's storyline.

Not sure who you mean but even though baal and bael weren't in the storyline they were in fact a part if the war, you can see them as part of belberith.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120409021835/megamitensei/images/4/49/2136693-belberithb.png

Maybe they wanted to give us new demons as bosses and 3 of the bels were new.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
I would die if I lived with a Lamia, Harpy and Centaur.
#7Emerald_Melios(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 8:59:27 AM
Cheesepower5 posted...

According to Loki, he was sundered by Yehowah in ancient times and his fragments are the central to the War of Bel.
#8ProfessorRagePosted 9/22/2012 9:14:59 AM
I'd definitely like to see Beldr and Jezebel again, they were fun bosses. Don't know if we'd see the game's version of Belberith anytime soon, though, because of plot reasons. Abel could be a neat secret boss.
#9Cheesepower5Posted 9/22/2012 10:01:56 AM
ProfessorRage posted...
I'd definitely like to see Beldr and Jezebel again, they were fun bosses. Don't know if we'd see the game's version of Belberith anytime soon, though, because of plot reasons. Abel could be a neat secret boss.

If the theme of the game really is dissonace, Baldr\Beldr and Hoder would make a neat boss duo based on day and night.

Emerald_Melios posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...

According to Loki, he was sundered by Yehowah in ancient times and his fragments are the central to the War of Bel.
I... Didn't know that. Not sure how I missed it. >_> Thanks for letting me know, though.
---
Official Izanagi of the SMT IV board.
#10Emerald_Melios(Topic Creator)Posted 9/22/2012 10:45:28 AM
Cheesepower5 posted...
Emerald_Melios posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...

I... Didn't know that. Not sure how I missed it. >_> Thanks for letting me know, though.

It was right before the battle with Belial on the 6th day; Loki/Gigolo tells you the history of the King of Bel.