Why would anyone choose Law or Chaos paths? *Series Spoilers*

#1511998_zPosted 12/1/2012 8:22:52 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
I have 0 faith in humanity. IRL I would choose Law but in game Chaos all the way. Leave the world up to humans? Been there, done that. It sucks.

The irony.
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 7
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board
#152Cheesepower5Posted 12/2/2012 7:48:21 AM
Humans - Spread across the whole world, crafted metal and built civilizations, split the atom, discovered bacteria and viruses, put a man on the moon, mapped the outer and inner space, made an invisible network connecting every home on the planet: Basically evil, godlike planet lice that build rockets and destroy s**t.

Demons - Cause headaches and boners and s**t, basically murder everything given the chance. They're vicious, unpredictable and represent everything that's wrong with us: Basically humans' douchey older brother who dropped out of high school.

YHVH/Angels - Did a lot of miracles and walked around on Earth chilling with the Israelis, right up until everyone else started recording their own history. Now they basically do f**k all and get pissed when you don't worship them: Like a bumbling dad on TV, only I don't feel bad about hating them.
---
Official Naga Raja of the SMT IV board.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Heroes of Light and Shadow, Dragon Quest VI DS.
#153Sir_HaxorPosted 12/2/2012 12:07:46 PM
1998_z posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...
I have 0 faith in humanity. IRL I would choose Law but in game Chaos all the way. Leave the world up to humans? Been there, done that. It sucks.

The irony.

Did I really type that? Weird. It's amazing what happens when one is late.

Fair enough, you may use it as ammo to test my loyalty. However, my heart knows where it truly lies. I have faith in the branches of Chaos to continue rallying behind me. Engaged.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#154Virtue777Posted 12/2/2012 12:47:11 PM
I usually choose Law. Based on the history of our species, and my own life experience, collectively we are not smart enough to think for ourselves lol.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#155Rath_AttackPosted 12/2/2012 1:26:17 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
Did I really type that? Weird. It's amazing what happens when one is late.

Fair enough, you may use it as ammo to test my loyalty. However, my heart knows where it truly lies. I have faith in the branches of Chaos to continue rallying behind me. Engaged.

Light-Chaos seems to disagree with you.
#156monstermorrillPosted 12/3/2012 1:22:36 PM
I think people don't choose law or chaos as much as they choose the options that lead them to law or chaos. By not truely know where your decisions are going to lead you your actions better reflect your self interests. Naturally anyone who seems them selves as a good to do person would choose the ending that is best for everyone if they know of such ending or how to get there, but i bet if they were to go forth and make decissions wihout some guide telling them were there going to end up then they may find them selves at a more extreme stand point with consequences they didn't for see.
---
The official Noah of the SMT IV Board.
The only thing that scares me about battle royale is if a fox reality t.v. host watches battle royale.
#157BlueSophiaPosted 12/3/2012 3:22:33 PM
monstermorrill posted...
I think people don't choose law or chaos as much as they choose the options that lead them to law or chaos. By not truely know where your decisions are going to lead you your actions better reflect your self interests. Naturally anyone who seems them selves as a good to do person would choose the ending that is best for everyone if they know of such ending or how to get there, but i bet if they were to go forth and make decissions wihout some guide telling them were there going to end up then they may find them selves at a more extreme stand point with consequences they didn't for see.

Humans are impressionable creatures. It is only when you see past the influences of others that you truly become YOU in all of its entirety.
---
The official Ardha of the SMT IV board.
So much sodium against the WiiU!
#158Rath_AttackPosted 12/6/2012 2:49:35 PM(edited)
1998_z posted...
To teh game board, of course.

Went to B/W Social, and you didn't respond.
#1591998_zPosted 12/6/2012 11:03:54 PM
Rath_Attack posted...
1998_z posted...
To teh game board, of course.

Went to B/W Social, and you didn't respond.

I already responded by my sig.

I was away that time.
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 7
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board
#160namelessregretPosted 12/8/2012 10:50:01 PM
Simple: I like the chaos scenarios, so I choose the chaos paths 90% of the time. Law isn't for me, I don't like the idea of being an ally of a hypocritical god and neutral = boring.