Why would anyone choose Law or Chaos paths? *Series Spoilers*

#71Sir_HaxorPosted 10/24/2012 11:28:37 AM
BlueSophia posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...

You who trusts in humanity to innovate yet scoffs at the premise of demons to change things for the better. Humanity will lead to its own destruction if left alone. Tell me, when will humanity know that enough is enough? How far will it be willing to reach before it's completely screwed beyond repair? And again, what are these so called "innovations" that you just know will benefit this doomed species? There will always be those who want to continue pushing beyond what is feasible and appropriate. What does humanity tend to do about them? Stopping such individuals would make everyone else hypocrites.

It's better to tap into the power of demons and become one with them. At least you know what's in the deal at the end. With innovation comes sacrifices, and I am perplexed at who will carry the burdens of humanities sacrifices for this "treasured innovation".

If they are means to an end, they are a tool that can be used. But the devolution of humanity and the reliance on demons is the reason for the world's destruction. The failures of humanity comes from the inability to curb the instincts and addictions that they succumb to. However, with the awareness that the current age has raised, the number that represents us has only increased. You may condemn them, but I extend them the hand. Whether or not they join is not up to me, but to each their own. The path can only be shown, the will to walk it is up to them and them alone.

As I will tell you, no one is going to do your work for you. You must do it yourself. If you give in to your baser instincts, then you do not have the power to walk the path of innovation. Did you really think that the path of neutrality is there to hold your hand? No. To walk such a path you need to bear your own burden. Accept your weaknesses and failures in their entirety and work to become greater than them. You may be yourself, but the power to change is still on you.

Anything is possible from technology, to philosophy. All that matters is transcendence of humanity.

Humans are weak to temptation, innovation or not, any spark of power and their mouths drool. Unfortunately, those filth won't live long enough to see it. This world of demons shall embrace only the pure, scavengers be damned. I promise you that demons will take this world soon enough, and then what? Your future tripe will be cloaked in a pool of chaos where it belongs.

But fear not, I shall personally end these "human" burdens. Demons are the only path left. Those clinging to anything else are just taking up space. Death to the foul!
---
"It's like I'm assisting suicide! Hate not me. Hate your weakness!"- Iori Yagami
3DS FC: 0559-6940-0140
#72BlueSophiaPosted 10/24/2012 1:00:59 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
Humans are weak to temptation, innovation or not, any spark of power and their mouths drool. Unfortunately, those filth won't live long enough to see it. This world of demons shall embrace only the pure, scavengers be damned. I promise you that demons will take this world soon enough, and then what? Your future tripe will be cloaked in a pool of chaos where it belongs.

But fear not, I shall personally end these "human" burdens. Demons are the only path left. Those clinging to anything else are just taking up space. Death to the foul!

Would you consider yourself among them? After all, you are human yourself. But I digress, i am not seeking to benefit humanity. Humanity is but one phase among many. The future belongs to those that rise above it, no matter how few they are. You can insult humanity all you like, we aim for more than that. the day when the ones who have transcended rise is the day when the elements of chaos will be quelled. None of your pettiness shall stop us. As you destroy each other in your lust for power, we will become more than you can ever imagine.
---
Ardha of the SMT IV board. :3
So much sodium against the WiiU!
#73Sir_HaxorPosted 10/25/2012 6:57:50 PM
BlueSophia posted...
Sir_Haxor posted...

Would you consider yourself among them? After all, you are human yourself. But I digress, i am not seeking to benefit humanity. Humanity is but one phase among many. The future belongs to those that rise above it, no matter how few they are. You can insult humanity all you like, we aim for more than that. the day when the ones who have transcended rise is the day when the elements of chaos will be quelled. None of your pettiness shall stop us. As you destroy each other in your lust for power, we will become more than you can ever imagine.

I am a demon inside and out. My humanity has long been cast aside. So you admit that humans are dirt after all... However, transcending is out of your reach. We have transcended and still are. Our power grows and our enemies dwindle. Your time to "rise above" is slipping. The age of chaos is just around the corner, and if you are too foolish to see it then burn with the rest of the trash.
---
"It's like I'm assisting suicide! Hate not me. Hate your weakness!"- Iori Yagami
3DS FC: 0559-6940-0140
#74BlueSophiaPosted 10/25/2012 7:05:35 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...

I am a demon inside and out. My humanity has long been cast aside. So you admit that humans are dirt after all... However, transcending is out of your reach. We have transcended and still are. Our power grows and our enemies dwindle. Your time to "rise above" is slipping. The age of chaos is just around the corner, and if you are too foolish to see it then burn with the rest of the trash.

How unsightly. You fall to your greed, put your trust in a power you can neither control nor understand, believe in ascension while embracing degeneration, herald an age that would cast you aside like a leper and yet you still defend it as if it would save you from demise. You didn't cast aside your humanity, you succumbed to it. Your kind is only one among the many. Your age has came and passed.

Also, not all demons are on your side. May Ardha bless you with hir grace.
---
#75Spektre41Posted 10/26/2012 4:51:50 PM
For God's sake, just make out already.
---
``Haggar could pile drive the sun into Galactus' face.`` - YoungLegend
#76ZeroX91Posted 10/26/2012 5:29:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-okHc4NNzo
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_zHhw992gI
#77BlueSophiaPosted 10/26/2012 7:51:35 PM
Spektre41 posted...

Guy's banned for standard miscreant activity. I'd say he earned a leave of absence. :3
---
#78DynamicJumpIuffPosted 10/26/2012 8:00:50 PM

---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#79BlueSophiaPosted 10/26/2012 10:15:02 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...

Never get in the way of an argument over philosophy, its no fun without opposition.
---
#80ZeroX91Posted 10/26/2012 10:36:03 PM(edited)
... not exactly sure what was mod worth in that conversation..(assuming that is where it happened.) Seemed interesting, Oh well...

Anyone wanna get a drink?
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_zHhw992gI