Seven Princes of Hell

#1MetalLokiPosted 10/18/2012 8:26:33 PM
So far we got asmodeus and beelzebub, every one of them has been in a SMT game but never all 7(or maybe I missed something) so what are the chances we get them all here?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Princes_of_Hell
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF
#2ZendaikPosted 10/18/2012 8:33:05 PM
It seems the trailers have confirmed Lucifer by referencing "that child." Who knows about the others. Satan and Belphegor are probably fair game. Leviathan and Mammon would have to be redesigned.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#3MetalLoki(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2012 8:36:34 PM
Zendaik posted...
It seems the trailers have confirmed Lucifer by referencing "that child." Who knows about the others. Satan and Belphegor are probably fair game. Leviathan and Mammon would have to be redesigned.

Mammon's if sprite is fine, it just needs a little tweak. Leviathan on the other hand may need a new design but asmodeus(which I like) so maybe he can too 3
---
#4Pandora012Posted 10/19/2012 3:08:17 AM
Zendaik posted...

Would Lucifer and Satan be different characters?
---
The official Vishnu of the SMT IV board
#5CrisisOfFatePosted 10/19/2012 4:03:56 AM
Hey,maybe the story is based around beating those 7(the same way you had to defeat the mothers in SJ).
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#6ZendaikPosted 10/19/2012 6:52:29 AM
Pandora012 posted...
Zendaik posted...

They always are in SMT
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#7Pandora012Posted 10/19/2012 7:09:07 AM
Zendaik posted...
Pandora012 posted...
Zendaik posted...

They always are in SMT

Hmm I just thought of it as a different form. But now that I think about it your right.
---
The official Vishnu of the SMT IV board
#8MetalLoki(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2012 7:37:12 AM
Pandora012 posted...
Zendaik posted...

Satan works for YHVH in the SMT games and Lucufer is aganist him. Devil Survivor 2 had them both.
---
#9Burner101Posted 10/19/2012 10:15:36 AM
Hey,maybe the story is based around beating those 7(the same way you had to defeat the mothers in SJ).

As much as I'd love that, that's kind of jumping the gun. Because we only know for a fact three of the seven are in. I'm at least hoping the other four get in and are recruitable.
---
The Official Leviathan of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#10MetalLoki(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2012 10:23:47 AM
Burner101 posted...

As much as I'd love that, that's kind of jumping the gun. Because we only know for a fact three of the seven are in. I'm at least hoping the other four get in and are recruitable.

well 2 because we don't really know Lucy's deal here.
---