Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers ALL, but confirmed

#1saint35Posted 11/19/2012 3:51:54 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997805-devil-summoner-soul-hackers/64678136

Soul Hackers 3DS is just about confirmed at this point. All that would be left is a official statement from Atlus.
---
Why modern education is failing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM6c-HY8dck
#2josh1billionPosted 11/19/2012 11:47:04 PM
I have a lot of skepticism in regards to the Wii U "hack" from which the article is basing the prediction.

I saw the "hack" reported on Kotaku a couple of days ago, and went to check out the source (a very long forum thread on NeoGAF) myself. If you read through the recent replies-- or what were recent when I was checking it out, anyway-- there is a huge amount of speculation that the original post was a hoax, with people comparing the OP's screenshots to the basic Bootstrap CSS template. Seems there's a very good chance the OP did nothing more than build a simple web page and take a photo of it with his camera...

Then again, it could be legitimate, but I'm going to take Occam's Razor to it and say probably not.
#3lujzbPosted 11/20/2012 12:01:51 AM
But if it was a hoax, then Nintendo wouldn't have "fixed" it. I don't doubt the localization chances of Soul Hackers anyway.
#4CrisisOfFatePosted 11/20/2012 1:44:55 AM
I doubt it,I really doubt it...but I hope it's true.
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#5Solar_CrimsonPosted 11/20/2012 3:49:52 AM
From: josh1billion | Posted: 11/20/2012 2:47:04 AM | #002
I have a lot of skepticism in regards to the Wii U "hack" from which the article is basing the prediction.

I saw the "hack" reported on Kotaku a couple of days ago, and went to check out the source (a very long forum thread on NeoGAF) myself. If you read through the recent replies-- or what were recent when I was checking it out, anyway-- there is a huge amount of speculation that the original post was a hoax, with people comparing the OP's screenshots to the basic Bootstrap CSS template. Seems there's a very good chance the OP did nothing more than build a simple web page and take a photo of it with his camera...

Then again, it could be legitimate, but I'm going to take Occam's Razor to it and say probably not.

Nintendo themselves confirmed that the WiiU was hacked.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#6Dayner_KurdiPosted 11/20/2012 4:52:09 AM
still why 3ds game on Wii u ? will it get a port, or like monster hunter cross-play or just digital download ... it dose same out of place
---
Official Yamata no Orochi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#7Solar_CrimsonPosted 11/20/2012 5:00:29 AM
still why 3ds game on Wii u ? will it get a port, or like monster hunter cross-play or just digital download ... it dose same out of place

This is what I posted in the topic linked in the OP:
In the 3DS eShop, you can watch trailers and videos for Wii games. On the Wii's Nintendo Channel, you could also watch videos for DS and 3DS games. I don't see why the WiiU's Miiverse would be exclusive to WiiU games. Especially with Miiverse slated to be rolled out on the 3DS as well.

---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#8Dayner_KurdiPosted 11/20/2012 6:13:30 AM
Solar_Crimson posted...
In the 3DS eShop, you can watch trailers and videos for Wii games. On the Wii's Nintendo Channel, you could also watch videos for DS and 3DS games. I don't see why the WiiU's Miiverse would be exclusive to WiiU games. Especially with Miiverse slated to be rolled out on the 3DS as well.

i see ... i cant argue you with that but its kinda odd that they consider making a data file for soul hacker, a 3rd party game and just ignore other upcoming games 1st and 2nd party games
---
Official Yamata no Orochi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#9josh1billionPosted 11/21/2012 3:45:33 AM
Solar_Crimson posted...
From: josh1billion | Posted: 11/20/2012 2:47:04 AM | #002

Nintendo themselves confirmed that the WiiU was hacked.

Ahh, I missed that.

Very interesting then. Sounds like OP is right.
#10HollowNinjaPosted 11/26/2012 11:41:07 AM
I remembered seeing this on Reddit. Some guy accidentally got into the developer area of the Miiverse, discovered Yoshi's Land and Soul Hackers. Shame he didn't go all V and take down the Miiverse.
---
http://backloggery.com/hollowninja
Official Thor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.