Would you like to have *spoilers* as an OP boss?

#1XCrossYZPosted 11/27/2012 2:05:00 PM
Demi-Fiend? After defeating Lucifer in Nocturne. Still have nightmares from DDS. Or would you like another guest appearance from another game? i.e Septentriones from DS2 or Margaret from Persona series?
---
I bleed Big Blue! SuperBowl 46 Champs, NY Giants!!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#2ZeroX91Posted 11/27/2012 2:24:20 PM
Aleph, Demi-fiend, and Abel. Who says we can only have one? lol
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDlmamEaVE
#3UnbralPosted 11/27/2012 2:24:58 PM
I would like an arena where we could fight people like Narukami, Minato, Demi-Fiend, Tatsuya and Maya, Serph (or Seraph), Raidou Kuzunoha, Aleph and the first Devil Summoner's MC. Like an ode to SMT, forgetting the division between series. Just a calm place where we could relax by getting frustrated over Narukami with Hassou Tobi and Demi-Fiend with Gaea Rage.
---
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#4XCrossYZ(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 2:29:23 PM
Unbral posted...
I would like an arena where we could fight people like Narukami, Minato, Demi-Fiend, Tatsuya and Maya, Serph (or Seraph), Raidou Kuzunoha, Aleph and the first Devil Summoner's MC. Like an ode to SMT, forgetting the division between series. Just a calm place where we could relax by getting frustrated over Narukami with Hassou Tobi and Demi-Fiend with Gaea Rage.

This SO MUCH. reminds me of the Tales of... Arena matches.
---
I bleed Big Blue! SuperBowl 46 Champs, NY Giants!!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#5MetalLokiPosted 11/27/2012 6:48:37 PM
Strange Journey MC with the mothers on his side.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Tsundere fan of the IDF/NDF
#6CrisisOfFatePosted 11/28/2012 12:01:13 AM
MetalLoki posted...
Strange Journey MC with the mothers on his side.

This
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#7ProfessorRagePosted 11/28/2012 12:45:27 AM
Unbral posted...

A series of legacy hero battles, then? I like this idea. There are plenty of MCs in the series to use as superbosses and it would be a nice way to celebrate the franchise as a whole. Maybe they could include brief, non-spoilery bios of the characters you fight to get people interested in playing their games.
#8The_Sol_BladerPosted 11/28/2012 2:51:36 AM
Aleph, Demi-fiend, and Abel. Who says we can only have one? lol

I for one would love to battle Aleph. And I think Abel would only appear in a future DeSu...
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Black FC: 4127 2517 7042
#91998_zPosted 11/28/2012 5:04:19 AM
I don't think that'll be possible.

Especially Abel, you know, he has 3 paths, either be the Messiah, be the biggest jerk of DeSu series alongside with his jerk cousin, or stays as a human(the 3rd choice being the most canon one).

Also, timeline issues.
---
People who like Froslass and/or Swampert just like I do: 7
R - Rocket Scientist || Official Trumpeter of the SMTIV board
#10Burner101Posted 11/28/2012 6:17:51 AM
1998_z posted...
I don't think that'll be possible.

Especially Abel, you know, he has 3 paths, either be the Messiah, be the biggest jerk of DeSu series alongside with his jerk cousin, or stays as a human(the 3rd choice being the most canon one).

Also, timeline issues.

http://youtu.be/Zb3nIH7E9Z0

Apparently you're unaware of this happening.
---
The Official Leviathan of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board