Would you like to have *spoilers* as an OP boss?

#31monstermorrillPosted 12/3/2012 12:36:18 PM
I'd like to see Hittler return. Can never get enough nazi bashing
---
The official Noah of the SMT IV Board.
The only thing that scares me about battle royale is if a fox reality t.v. host watches battle royale.
#32FFnutPosted 12/3/2012 12:48:29 PM
1998_z posted...
Rath_Attack posted...
1998_z posted...
I don't think that'll be possible.

Especially Abel, you know, he has 3 paths, either be the Messiah, be the biggest jerk of DeSu series alongside with his jerk cousin, or stays as a human(the 3rd choice being the most canon one).

Also, timeline issues.

Biggest jerk, how?

How, you say? Killing all the humans isn't jerkish?

In no version of Naoya's ending does Abel kill all the humans. Even in the "evil" Naoya's 8th Day they clearly specify that the only reason Abel is attacking ANY of the humans is so the angels won't attack them instead.

Essentially, as Abel still cares about the humans, the angels will attack them to hurt Abel - sort of an "All the people you care about will die and it's all your fault" situation. The only way to ensure that the angels won't take cheap shots at the humans is to convince them that Abel doesn't care about humans, so he attacks them very publicly.

It's the same reason superheroes keep a secret identity, so the people they care about don't get killed by the enemy.
#33AngelVanishedPosted 12/3/2012 1:55:28 PM
FFnut posted...
1998_z posted...
Rath_Attack posted...
1998_z posted...
I don't think that'll be possible.

Especially Abel, you know, he has 3 paths, either be the Messiah, be the biggest jerk of DeSu series alongside with his jerk cousin, or stays as a human(the 3rd choice being the most canon one).

Also, timeline issues.

Biggest jerk, how?

How, you say? Killing all the humans isn't jerkish?

In no version of Naoya's ending does Abel kill all the humans. Even in the "evil" Naoya's 8th Day they clearly specify that the only reason Abel is attacking ANY of the humans is so the angels won't attack them instead.

Essentially, as Abel still cares about the humans, the angels will attack them to hurt Abel - sort of an "All the people you care about will die and it's all your fault" situation. The only way to ensure that the angels won't take cheap shots at the humans is to convince them that Abel doesn't care about humans, so he attacks them very publicly.

It's the same reason superheroes keep a secret identity, so the people they care about don't get killed by the enemy.

In addition to this, when he begins to take over the world, he only kills those opposing him. :>
---
The official Tiamat of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.