Think we'll finally see what some of use have been waiting for?

#1Dragard_KaosPosted 12/3/2012 11:33:09 AM
The full on Law vs Chaos war? What the ending of Nocturne (True Demon) and Devil Survivor (Naoya) have made me want to see?

I really want to see it happen already. But for now, I shall keep playing Digital Devil Saga and Persona 4 Golden.
---
http://megidoladyne.webs.com <- Shin Megami Tensei news ^^
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard
#2CrisisOfFatePosted 12/3/2012 12:12:02 PM
They should connect all of the games of the main series with each other in my opinion,character references are just not enough.
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#3monstermorrillPosted 12/3/2012 12:59:24 PM
I'm pretty sure its always been the effort of the makers to have the game's world reflect your own ideals by exposing you to situations you might not ever think of without pushing you necessarly in one direction. To come into the game with the war already going quickly makes you choose sides based on your conditioned responses rather than let you work your way through the reasoning and realize that you may agree with the opposite side of an issue that previously you would have considered heinous or taboo. So no I doubt this game will right away pit you into choosing chaos vs law. I mean, what if our neutral, or your seeking a world free of chaos vs law (might is right, isolationism, false realities?).
---
PSN: monstermorrill
The only thing that scares me about battle royale is if a fox reality t.v. host watches battle royale.
#4Strain42Posted 12/3/2012 1:26:55 PM
That spoiler tag did NOT say "Hot Succubus on Yaksini on Sati on Lamia on Lilith on Lilim on New Lilim on Cybele on Pixie on Hua Po Action"

Therefore it is not what all of us have been...oh wait, you said some of us...

...carry on.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/
#5Cheesepower5Posted 12/3/2012 6:56:14 PM
^Add Mara in there and you've got one kinky lesbian scene.

I thought TC was referring to YHVH's return. Close enough, I guess. I think they'll duke it out, but it probably won't be the biggest or final main SMT game.
---
Official Naga Raja of the SMT IV board.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Heroes of Light and Shadow, Dragon Quest VI DS.
#6Sir_HaxorPosted 12/3/2012 8:48:12 PM
Why not both :D Anyway I predict the samurai will become the future Temple Knights.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#7EmbraceChaosPosted 12/3/2012 10:34:16 PM
Play the second Raidou game. It refers to what you're speaking of in some case files.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#8EnuoCalePosted 12/4/2012 3:04:06 AM
I just want another game with Satan as an actual character. Lucifer gets crammed into every single game, everywhere, forever. I don't see why Satan can't at least come up and do the equivalent sometimes. Especially after they were set up as opposing equals in II.
---
Official Satan of the SMT IV board.
#9EmbraceChaosPosted 12/4/2012 3:26:31 PM
EnuoCale posted...
I just want another game with Satan as an actual character. Lucifer gets crammed into every single game, everywhere, forever. I don't see why Satan can't at least come up and do the equivalent sometimes. Especially after they were set up as opposing equals in II.

Actually, there is a reason...

He's dead. He's been dead since SMT2.

He's been replaced by Metatron and then Mastema but they seem to be dropping like flies.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#10mcebPosted 12/4/2012 8:06:16 PM
EmbraceChaos posted...
EnuoCale posted...

Actually, there is a reason...

He's dead. He's been dead since SMT2.

He's been replaced by Metatron and then Mastema but they seem to be dropping like flies.

Wasn't Lucifer also killed? And he continues to play major roles in the series to this day. Also YHVH said that as long as there is someone believing him he will return, perhaps that is valid to other entities, like Satan.
---
The official Jack Ripper of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board