Wow, persona 4 fans are slowly starting to get on my nerves

#71MoranitePosted 12/10/2012 12:57:16 AM
2258lazA posted...
Wait.....you're complaining because people are praising a game

Not only that....but its the game that nets Atlus a ton of money

which that money is being used to create even BETTER games?

Sounds like someone is just a little pissy that everyone else doesnt like the same game as you, so you have to whine about it like a spoiled brat

You didn't read the topic at all, did you.
The main problem is that people will praise P4 to the heavens, and talk s*** about the other good games in the series(despite not having played them), amongst other things. It's not that people like it, it's because a lot the people latching onto it are the kinda people who won't acknowledge a game's flaws and generally not knowing what they're talking about.
---
The official Uriel of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Moranite
#72FabuIousPosted 12/10/2012 8:31:32 AM
Persona 4 fanbase still thinks spamming "mai waifu" is funny. Go to the P4G boards and its just meme spam and "XD WAIFU GUYS STILL FUNNY IN 2012 WIAFU WAIFU WAIFU HAHA WE'RE STILL FUNNY".
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/toilethumor
psn : toilethumorr
#73Cheesepower5Posted 12/10/2012 8:51:55 AM
FabuIous posted...
Persona 4 fanbase still thinks spamming "mai waifu" is funny. Go to the P4G boards and its just meme spam and "XD WAIFU GUYS STILL FUNNY IN 2012 WIAFU WAIFU WAIFU HAHA WE'RE STILL FUNNY".

This is my waifu~ She's from Persona~

http://www.seaslugteam.com/caps/persona3/p3mara.jpg

Her name is Mara. <3

The sex is quite painful. D:
---
Official Naga Raja of the SMT IV board.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Heroes of Light and Shadow, Dragon Quest VI DS.
#74namelessregretPosted 12/10/2012 1:16:51 PM
FabuIous posted...

It can't be helped. Most of Persona 4 fanbase consists of otaku/'moe' anime fans.

That kinda explains why they don't like Persona 2/3 and the other SMT games so much.
#75UnbralPosted 12/10/2012 1:31:11 PM
FabuIous posted...

Which isn't much worse than fanboy wars.
---
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#76FabuIousPosted 12/10/2012 2:54:02 PM
namelessregret posted...
FabuIous posted...

It can't be helped. Most of Persona 4 fanbase consists of otaku/'moe' anime fans.

That kinda explains why they don't like Persona 2/3 and the other SMT games so much.

its fine if they enjoy moe and want to proclaim themselves as otaku(lol). but spamming waifu every other sentence is basically the equivalent of spamming brony reaction images or spamming advice animal memes
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/toilethumor
psn : toilethumorr
#77DynamicJumpIuffPosted 12/10/2012 3:47:51 PM
I wonder what these guy would think of Planescape: Torment...

"There's no such thing as a good WRPG."

I'd imagine that's what the crazies would say. They would be missing out though. :u

Makes 999 and VLR look like garbage in therms of writing.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#78UmuruPosted 12/11/2012 7:28:00 AM
I'm a fan of every SMT related game that I've played, and I started with P3FES but found myself really loving the series with P4. Gotta love that Avatar Tuner (although the lack of collecting was a bit different at first) and Devil Survivor as well. Nocturne was all right but I guess I've been spoiled by having parties of actual people in these other games and the ability to interact with things besides just bribing demons.
#79ZeroX91Posted 12/11/2012 2:57:34 PM
I really dont get the p4 hate, p3 fans do the same damn thing, guess it's just because golden and arena are still relatively new. The P3P board was exactly the same as people are citing the p4 boards as being until four years after it had been out.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypl2VWvjdn4&NR=1
#80ArgonisgemaPosted 12/11/2012 3:03:08 PM
namelessregret posted...
FabuIous posted...

does that make us casual? lets see personal i don't watch a lot of anime and i barely read any manga.
---
The Official Garm of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Shin Megami Tensei a game Where you can give GOD the finger .