What SMT games have you beaten and what path did you take the first time?

#1TheSlinjaPosted 12/6/2012 3:19:32 PM
Obvious spoilers ahead but couldn't fit into topic name >_>

Strange Journey - Chaos path
I was leaning towards law at first, but the whole no freedom thing with the angels quickly changed my mind
I was liking the whole true freedom thing with Jimenez
and Jimenez is badass

Devil Survivor 2 - Yamato path
My first time playing a SMT game and the world of merit sat with me alot better than Ronaldo's fun time-hold hands land or daichi's change everything back deal, plus how could I turn on Fumi and Mako?

Devil Survivor Overclocked - Noaya Path - 8th day killing path
The angels tend to be asses in these games don't they? Plus who would give up the chance to be the effing overlord
I mean that's about as badass a position as possible

Yours?
---
Official Zaccoum of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
"Your Medabot was cool Ikki, not you"
#2Pandora012Posted 12/6/2012 3:33:05 PM
Nocturne --- True Demon
Devil Summoner Soulless Army
Devil Survivor --- Naoya
Devil Survivor 2 --- Anguished One
Persona 3 --- Good ending

I tend to go the chaos routes, they just seem much more fun and usually harder too.

Right now I'm in the middle of SMT 1, SMT 2, Digital Devil Saga, Strange Journey ( almost done), and Persona 2. I have a serious game back log. With school and work I play a little at a time I will eventually beat them....
---
The official Vishnu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#3Tales_of_MasterPosted 12/6/2012 3:47:14 PM
Shin Megami Tensei - Neutral Path
I was just going with the canon ending with this one :P

Shin Megami Tensei II - Neutral Path
I took the path that pissed off the greatest number of people. I hated Satan and the Law faction from the get go. Lucifer on the other hand was too nice which made it obvious that he wanted to manipulate me, so I decided to go with the Neutral ending just so that I won't be anybody's pawn.

Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne - True Demon Ending
Easily the most badass and the most rewarding ending. All the other endings sucks in comparison, so I went with it.

Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey - Chaos Ending
I hated the Law side the moment I saw Mastema. Gore bored me with his speeches. Jimenez was the only likeable character. Add to that the fact that I usually agree with the Chaos side, which made choosing my path very easy.

Devil Summoner 2 Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon - Chaos Path
Raidou was badass to begin with, but that evil look made him even more epic. It had to be done :D

Devil Survivor Overclocked - Naoya's Path (The King of Bel) - 8th Day sparing people
Again, I hate the Angels, and I like the Chaos endings most of the time. I only spared people on the 8th day because I was a little bit underleveled, and didn't want to fight everybody on the planet.

Devil Survivor 2 - Yamato's Path
The closest thing to a Chaos path, so I had to go with it.

I also finished:

Persona 1 (PSP)
Persona 2 IS (PSP)
Persona 3, FES, P3P
Digital Devil Saga 1,2
Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army

But those didn't have Alignments in them.
---
Official Masakado of the SMT IV board
Waiting for: MGSR, DS: Soul Hackers, SMTIV, JJBA ASB, Injustice GAU, Ace Attorney 5, Tales of Hearts R
#4JB_HelmholtzPosted 12/6/2012 4:05:22 PM
Nocturne - Shijima path
Devil Summoner: Raidou 2 - Chaos path
Devil Summoner: Raidou 1
Persona 1-4
Digital Devil Saga 1-2
---
"I now see that I spent most of my life in doing neither what I ought nor what I liked."
#5purplelink27Posted 12/6/2012 4:46:34 PM
Devil Survivor 1 Law

Devil Survivor 2 - I forgot who i sided with first.
---
Official Cthulhu of the SMT IV board.
Official Rattata of the Pokemon White 2 board
#6Rath_AttackPosted 12/6/2012 5:35:33 PM
Devil Survivor: Haru's Ending
Devil Survivor 2: Kill Polaris Ending
Strange Journey: Locked into Law
#7ZeroX91Posted 12/6/2012 5:49:15 PM
SMT 1: Neutral because it was the right thing to do.

SMT 2: Chaos just because it felt like the Cult of Gaia were better people
DS: Atsurbro route, mankind standing on it's on with the ability to protect itself seems pretty good.

Persona (all of them) True endings self explanitory.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDlmamEaVE
#8mcebPosted 12/6/2012 7:03:00 PM
SMTI - Neutral Path. The very first time I played the game I decided to go Law first, Chaos second and then Neutral, but I ended up losing the .SAV file and decided to go Neutral. I have yet to try Law and Chaos paths.
SMTII - Neutral Path. I think that in this game the Neutral ending was a big let down. I mean, it literally has one minute! Really, game? And I knew beforehand the ending wasn't going great, but I tend to agree with Neutral, so I took that path. I will definitely try the Chaos path (best end) and Law also (the ending is better then Neutral ending and it's easier...)
SMT if... - Reiko Path. I actually have to beat the game yet, but I am far in the game (I am in the end of fourth dungeon and this game has only six, so I am very close in beating it). I intend to play the other routes when the translation is done.

For now I just had played these games, but I intend to play the Persona series, Nocturne, SJ and maybe the other games.
---
The official Jack Ripper of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#9NetMafiaGospelPosted 12/6/2012 7:29:55 PM
Lesse here...

SMT 1: Haven't finished, but probably the Chaos route, I like Asura more than Micheal, that's for damn sure

SMT 2: Also haven't finished yet, but still Chaos route, because, although I like Satan, I HATE MESSIANS!!!

Nocturne: True Demon ending. The most painful route, but the most rewarding.

Devil Survivor 1: Naoya. Nothing against Amane, but I did not like the Shomonkai, and the idea of being the Messiah meant I would be associated with the Messians...

Devil Survivor 2: Yamato route. I liked Yamato, and I could see the merit in his system (See what I did there?)
---
Official Feng Huang (Suzaku) of Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Gladly...Battle is my Forte - Bass
#10Plasma EXEPosted 12/6/2012 7:30:02 PM
Shin Megami Tensei I: Neutral. I'm pretty sure in the translation, Law was bugged and I was kind of eh about Chaos.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne: Neutral. Everyone seemed too crazy. Though True Demon ending was the most satisfying.

Devil Survivor 1/Overclocked: Went Naoya's route (Chaos). Think in my first playthrough, I only had the choice between him, Amane, and Yuzu. And Yuzu had a lackluster ending until Overclocked came out.

Strange Journey: Neutral. Almost went with Chaos though.

Devil Survivor 2: Ronaldos ending. I thought his ending was a little boring compared to some of the other characters endings.

Raidou 2: Can't even remember what the difference between the endings were so I don't know. It wasn't Chaos since I couldn't fight Lucifer on my 2nd playthrough which really annoyed me since I tried to go for 100% completion.
---
The official Shiki-Ouji of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
3DS FC - 2750-1413-5336