SMT 2:
4.Aleph/Hawk
5.Zayin
6.Hiroko

Nocturne:
7.Demi-fiend
8.Chiaki

Strange Journey:
9.Protagonist(Langdon Alger-his name in the official screenshots in the manual)
10.Jimenez
11.Zelenin

SMT 4:
12.Flynn(protagonist)

Soul Hackers:
13.Nemissa

Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha:
14.Raidou Kuzunoha the XIV
15.Rasputin

Digital Devil Saga:
16.Serph
17.Heat
18.Argilla
19.Sera

Devil Survivor:
20.Protagonist(Abel)
21.Naoya(Cain)
22.Amane

Devil Survivor 2:
23.Io
24.Fumi
25.Yamato
26.Anguished One

Jack Bros.
27.Jack Frost,Pyro Jack and Jack Skeleton

Persona 2:
28.Tatsuya
29.Maya

Persona 3:
29.Akihiko
30.Aigis
31.Elizabeth

Persona 4:
32.Yu
33.Teddie
34.Chie
35.Labrys

Boss:
Lucifer or another Sphere/Giant Face

I was not really sure if I putting persona characters in was a good idea,but persona still is a part of SMT.
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#2MetalLokiPosted 12/9/2012 9:25:45 AM(edited)
Why is the Devil Survivor 2/Soul Hacker mc not there? I'm sure you have a reason so besides that I think it's ok but there are way to many people.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
#3CrisisOfFate(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 9:33:35 AM
MetalLoki posted...
Why is the Devil Survivor 2/Soul Hacker mc not there? I'm sure you have a reason so besides that I think it's ok but there are way to many people.

Because they wouldn't have a good moveset,after all their only power is devil summoning they have no weapons or other stuff(I may be wrong ,I obviously never played SH)
Also I forgot to put this in my first post:who would you all main if this was thereal roster?
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#4MetalLokiPosted 12/9/2012 9:46:22 AM
CrisisOfFate posted...
MetalLoki posted...

Because they wouldn't have a good moveset,after all their only power is devil summoning they have no weapons or other stuff(I may be wrong ,I obviously never played SH)
Also I forgot to put this in my first post:who would you all main if this was thereal roster?

Soul Hacker's mc uses his Gump as a gun and has a sword. I would main as Flynn because he's the onlt Sword/magic user.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official Cookies 'n Cream/Shimapan fan of the IDF/NDF
#5Rasen543Posted 12/9/2012 10:44:26 AM
Depends, what type of fighter would this be? (Smash bros clone, Anime Fighter, Street Fighter-style?)

Even so, I wouldn't main a character based on the games, I would main the "glass cannon" character that can get in fast and do a lot of damage, but has low health compared to the rest of the cast (Think Akuma)
---
EARTHBOUND FANS, GO HERE :D
Luminehall.net
#6JB_HelmholtzPosted 12/9/2012 1:05:34 PM
To be honest, while it is a good start, your roster is a little on the weak side (seems to be lacking most of the antagonists in the games).

Style of the game: While I would like this game to be a 2D fighter, it would probably end up as either a Dissida clone or a Smash Bros. clone.

Main: Most likely Demi-Fiend.
---
"I now see that I spent most of my life in doing neither what I ought nor what I liked."
#7Tales_of_MasterPosted 12/9/2012 1:09:44 PM
AWESOME roster 5/5. Why you ask ? Because it has RAIDOU ****ing KUZUNOHA XIV :D

My main would be obviously Raidou.
---
Official Masakado of the SMT IV board
Waiting for: MGSR, DS: Soul Hackers, SMTIV, JJBA ASB, Injustice GAU, Ace Attorney 5, Tales of Hearts R
#8WiiFan77Posted 12/9/2012 3:21:05 PM
Awesome roster. I'd probably main Demi-fiend, or a Devil Survivor character.
---
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#9lDPlPosted 12/9/2012 3:56:13 PM(edited)
CrisisOfFate posted...
MetalLoki posted...

And yet you include the Protagonist from Strange Journey, who is a regular guy in all aspects except he has a sword and gun and... can also summon demons.

HMMMM...
---
Mmm, this jerked chicken is good. I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.
It's used to it! Woooo!
#10Rose_MagePosted 12/9/2012 7:51:29 PM
I'll give you a nine point five out from ten if you add Daleth and Beth.
---
R ~ Team Rocket Executive, Sol Enchantress, Official Beth of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l