SMT 4 for PS3 or Vita?

#1kratoscar2008Posted 1/22/2013 12:56:45 PM(edited)
Anyone see this happen in the long run? I mean Ni No Kuni was on DS and so ToH and both will appear on PS3 and Vita respectively.

Just now RE: Revelations has been announced for PS3&360 so SMT 4 could go there if it sells well enough.

Am i high or is this totally possible?
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#2Rath_AttackPosted 1/22/2013 1:05:33 PM(edited)
Meh.

I don't see the point. But if they truly believe it would sell, I say they should go for it.
#3kratoscar2008(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 1:07:59 PM
Rath_Attack posted...
Meh.

I don't see the point. But if they truly believe it would sell, I say they should go for it.

The point would be to not limit SMT sales to just a system.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
The official Demoni-Ho of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#4CrisisOfFatePosted 1/22/2013 1:12:16 PM
The Vita is doomed.SMT IV wouldn´t change a thing...it would probably fail in sales.
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#5BlueSophiaPosted 1/22/2013 1:21:48 PM
Why would they try to upgrade the graphics when Atlus only requires their visuals to be adequate?
---
The official Ardha of the SMT IV board.
So much sodium against the WiiU!
#6MetalLokiPosted 1/22/2013 1:24:30 PM
No.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
#7MetalLokiPosted 1/22/2013 1:31:50 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...
Rath_Attack posted...
Meh.

Like Nocturne /Strange Journey? Is the point really for them to not limit it to one system or to not limit it to a Nintendo system.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
#8moogle69Posted 1/22/2013 3:58:21 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...
Anyone see this happen in the long run? I mean Ni No Kuni was on DS and so ToH and both will appear on PS3 and Vita respectively.

Just now RE: Revelations has been announced for PS3&360 so SMT 4 could go there if it sells well enough.

Um this is atlus, Ni no kuni was on PS3 because level 5 thought that the game would do well in it, it bombed now they are back in handhelds again.

revelations, because it capcom what did you expect from them? people already knew that this day would come regardless.

TOH, its namco, they like remaking TO series and releasing them on sony handhelds, they are continuing the PSP trend with PSV.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#9duranmanXPosted 1/22/2013 3:58:33 PM
kratoscar2008 posted...

I would rather see a new SMT game than a port of a game that hasnt even been released

Besides it already been clearly stated that this is a 3DS exclusive
---
The Official Melchizedek of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#10moogle69Posted 1/22/2013 4:00:07 PM
MetalLoki posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
Rath_Attack posted...
Meh.

Like Nocturne /Strange Journey? Is the point really for them to not limit it to one system or to not limit it to a Nintendo system.

also this.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD