stuck on main Quest *Spoiler*

#1Carmine_GowPosted 6/26/2013 1:03:21 PM
Hello everyone
Right now I'm in Tokyo level and there are two walls of fire that I cannot cross. how can i pass these ?
thanks in advance
#2Mcjon01Posted 6/26/2013 2:32:20 PM
You'll have to be more specific. Walls of fire to block your progress are relatively common, lol.

Ahem. Anyway, the one in Ikebukuro needs an item you get for beating the boss in Shinjuku on the ither side of the shutter you can access after beating the Corpse Hunt challenge quest.

The one in Shinjuku Gardens you can access after getting an item from Gabby after confronting the Black Samurai in Ikebukuro.
---
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
#3Carmine_Gow(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2013 1:31:33 AM
to be more specific there are two fire wall , one in a park like area that has two way and the other is in the area in a land that is surrounded by poison water and when you go close to the wall a woman appears with a red dress.
sorry my japanese is not really advanced so i cant give information is japanese. i almost killed every boss thugh im pretty much i should have all any item that is needed.
#4penguin_knightPosted 6/28/2013 4:36:45 AM
Have you killed a mossy looking boss in a Japanese garden?
#5Mcjon01Posted 6/28/2013 4:47:23 AM
Like I said, you have to do the Corpse Hunt challenge quest in Shinjuku, which opens up another area in Shinjuku where you can fight a boss that'll give you the item you need to get past the fire wall near Kaga (lady in the red dress).

The other fire walls you don't need to worry about yet.
---
#6Carmine_Gow(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 12:07:41 PM
Guys, I still can't find a way how to solve this thing I'm just searching every corner but still there is nothing useful.
#7Mcjon01Posted 6/30/2013 12:36:04 PM
I don't know what else to tell you. Maybe you should just wait for the game to come out in English? It'll probably be more fun actually being able to understand it.

But if you insist on pressing forward, where exactly are you stuck right now? Do you know where Shinjuku is? Have you been there yet? If not, it should be the place you can enter closest to the garden area that goes off in two directions from the entrance with the back side of a breakable wall one way and a wall of fire in the other. Go there, and tell me exactly what you see, and what parts you do and don't have access to.

If you have been there already, and have updated your quest list with the Demon Hunter quests at the bar already, then you should have a challenge quest to kill seven Corpse enemies. You need that quest to be ACTIVE for the guy guarding the stairs near the bar to let you through. Once you're in that area, you'll hunt the corpses. They're weak to fire. After completing the quest, you're forced straight into a battle with a Dullhan.

Then you can return to the main area of Shinjuku and talk to a guy standing in front of a big shutter on the side opposite the bar. He'll let you through now. Exit to the right, make your way through the next few areas, and you'll have a boss fight with either Kuebiko or a Harpy Battalion (depending on your choice), that gives you the Earth Spirit's Charm. Take that to the wall of fire next to the red lady, and you can pass. Then you have to go through a Demon Boundary in the area and beat the boss. (If you don't, your progress will be blocked by yet another fire barrier when you continue to the next area.)

So after you beat the boss, continue on to Ikebukuro proper, which is overrun by demons, make your way through, and then get to the end of the Demon Boundary there (not the one to your left when you enter, the one across the poison pond), where you'll arrest the Black Samurai. Then you'll go back to East Mikado, watch some events, and get an item from Gabby that lets you get past the fire barrier in the garden with two paths.
---