So demons are just tools again :<

#1KeleenRemPosted 7/9/2013 6:49:13 AM
"Omg, hai Pixie, we're gonna be the best friends forever."

"I have some bad news for you all... Fairy is gone. She is now a Kobold."

I wish there was a way we could maintain our favorite demons. Like, allow them to inherit the stats and skills of our ugly demons be eating them or something. I... I just want to be good friends with Pixie this time...
#2tathraPosted 7/9/2013 6:56:58 AM
i'm sure you'll be able to get a pixie with megidolaon and high luck, then you just need to level her up to 99 and you're all set!
#3DalekZeroPosted 7/9/2013 6:57:59 AM
The pixie in nocturne was bad-friggen ass.
---
Fighting for peace is like f***ing for virginity
- George Carlin (1937-2008)
#4AngelVanishedPosted 7/9/2013 7:04:13 AM
Hey, if you know what you're doing, anything is possible. Granted not having Mitamas is going to make things harder, but Elements are still in and skill inheritance isn't restricted, so...
---
The official Tiamat of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#5CrisisOfFatePosted 7/9/2013 8:00:20 AM
Yes,we pay them so they can be our tools.I thik it's better that way.Otherways those 450+ demons would almost be uselles and a big part of the challange would be gone.
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Proud supporter of NO Persona in SMTxFE
#6Solar_CrimsonPosted 7/9/2013 8:03:51 AM
I do tend to bond with my demons and try to use them for as long as I can. Mitama fusion being present in previous games helped immensely.

However, in the end, this is Shin Megami Tensei, not Pokemon.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#7SkaldskaparmalPosted 7/9/2013 8:14:16 AM
I don't really see the problem. Do you get attached to your weapons and armor? Because that's essentially what the demons are meant to be.
#8Mcjon01Posted 7/9/2013 8:20:49 AM
Skaldskaparmal posted...
I don't really see the problem. Do you get attached to your weapons and armor? Because that's essentially what the demons are meant to be.

Kind of, yeah. The armor at least. If it looks cool. Weapons not so much.
---
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
#9LoonacyPosted 7/9/2013 8:24:21 AM
you could impose self challenges on yourself, only using specific demons. I plan on using only law demons when walking the law route and chaotic for the chaos for a little rp flavor.
---
"A myth is an image in terms of which we try to make sense of the world." ~ Alan Watts
#10PawelCyrilPosted 7/9/2013 8:29:23 AM
I feel your pain. I see there are a ton of slots for demons available now, so I'm hoping to hang on to a few of my favorites just for fun.