Story any good?

#1thegreybearPosted 7/17/2013 9:13:05 AM
I play JRPGs mostly for the story. Does SMT4 have a good story?
---
"Basically in the MGS series, a wide angle between a woman's breasts symbolically represents a bear trap... -nervmeister
#2deadpool848Posted 7/17/2013 9:20:15 AM
Usually Shin Megami Tensei Games have a strong story to back them up. I mean when you are trying to conver an order vs chaos world, you are gonna need some strong plot points if you ask me. But I'm only a few hours in so I cant really tell you if the story is amaizing or not, but it has been interesting so far.
#3SteadyingMeatPosted 7/18/2013 2:54:44 AM
I'm about 10 hours in and so far it's been alright. There have been a few creepy and interesting dream sequences, but everything that's not those is....Ehhhh. That said, it still kinda feels like the actual story hasn't even started yet for better or for worse.
---
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "
#4PerfectChaos0Posted 7/18/2013 2:59:22 AM
SteadyingMeat posted...
I'm about 10 hours in and so far it's been alright. There have been a few creepy and interesting dream sequences, but everything that's not those is....Ehhhh. That said, it still kinda feels like the actual story hasn't even started yet for better or for worse.

Shin Megami Tensei IV starts when you get to Tokyo. Everything before that is the tutorial.
#5lulzacePosted 7/18/2013 3:33:13 AM
You're joking right ^
---
Official Kyuubi No Kitsune of the SMT IV Boards.
Plz let SMTxFE Hito-Shura have Freikugel!