Help with deliver the film quest

#1RuinPaintingPosted 7/18/2013 8:17:54 AM
I feel like I've been everywhere in Ueno and haven't found the person I'm supposed to give the film to. Anyone know where I can find her?
#2Akihiko__SanadaPosted 7/18/2013 8:27:13 AM(edited)
I had trouble with that a few hours ago too, and someone here helped me. Go to Shinobazu Pond, and enter the "exit" in one end of the area. You'll find yourself back in the world map, in an enclosed area. There should be a small building right next to where you came out of. The photographer is in there.
---
-No longer a fan of Wiis-
#3OracleGunnerPosted 7/18/2013 8:28:11 AM
Go to the pond area and look for an exit there. That exit should leave you in the map over world enter the area nearby and that should be it.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#4RuinPainting(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 8:33:35 AM
Thanks this has been driving me insane
#5yjyjPosted 7/18/2013 8:34:36 AM
Where to get firm
---
3DS FC: 0430-8332-5944 YaNJuN
PSN: pohyj88
#6Akihiko__SanadaPosted 7/18/2013 8:37:43 AM
yjyj posted...
Where to get firm

Talk to the person who put up the request. She's in the underground shopping zone.
---
-No longer a fan of Wiis-
#7Allvah2Posted 7/18/2013 9:09:02 AM
You have to "accept" the quest in the menu, then talk to the Ueno item shop clerk to get the film. Then it's a really short walk. Take the southwest exit to the tunnel, then immediately look up on the left wall to find a grate you can climb through. That'll put you right by the pond exit, which will lead you to a small side area of the overworld. Your destination is there.
---
Check out 'Analog' - Great video game music every week, Tuesday nights at 8pm Central US time! Tune in to Extreme Anime Radio - http://animeradio.net
#8zombie_basher13Posted 7/22/2013 10:59:13 PM
Hey, so, speaking of film quests, I'm on the Ikebukuro free district one, can't find the train station east gate. Help?
---
Even if Final Fantasy XV is the best FF ever it doesn't excuse the long wait (8+ years).
#9AzurinaiPosted 7/22/2013 11:13:10 PM
Go east of the Ikebukoro Terminal, which would be the located in the area in the western green dot on the Ikebukoro overworld map area.
---
This post has a +1 to topic killing, +3 vs Trolls and other regenerating entities.
NNID- Azurus MHU- Raiss Team Noir: Ninetales