shin megami tensei isis search for coffin

#1LuisfalaPosted 7/18/2013 6:50:51 PM
i cant find the coffin anywhere i went in naraku into level 4 behind the waterfall there was nothing and i did accept the quest and then i went down to level 5 i cant find it anywhere! please help
#2DanteTheRomanPosted 7/20/2013 6:51:53 AM
Chill your wheels, it's not big deal. It is in fact behind that waterfall. Walking in as deep as you can go. It's on the far side PAST the waterfall. Make sure you've talked to Isis on the second floor before as well, otherwise it won't pop up. Some friendly advice, make sure you're like, level 30 for this quest. I tried taking it as soon as I got it (level 20) and it was pretty hard. I'm putting it off until later myself, since Seth can one-move my party.
---
This is Dante. He's just a regular guy.
#3GeekyDadPosted 7/20/2013 7:22:13 AM
You have to first talk to Isis on the second floor before the coffin will show up.
---
"The hardcore you've been waiting for!"
#4tathraPosted 7/20/2013 7:23:52 AM
Luisfala posted...
i cant find the coffin anywhere ... i went to level 5 i cant find it anywhere!

thats because its on level 4.
---
3ds fc - 3625-8580-9519
#5mongopikisPosted 7/20/2013 8:38:11 PM(edited)
DanteTheRoman posted...
Chill your wheels, it's not big deal. It is in fact behind that waterfall. Walking in as deep as you can go. It's on the far side PAST the waterfall. Make sure you've talked to Isis on the second floor before as well, otherwise it won't pop up. Some friendly advice, make sure you're like, level 30 for this quest. I tried taking it as soon as I got it (level 20) and it was pretty hard. I'm putting it off until later myself, since Seth can one-move my party.

Seeing as you can't actually fight Seth and your flee chance against him is 20% at level 30 anyway, there isn't any good reason to wait until then. I did it at 23 without much issue. Whenever the red bird chases after you, simply engage battle with a white mob to force every monster on the level to respawn. In this manner, the coffin will get dinged by minor battle damage, but Seth will never even get the chance to begin a fight.

If you're absolutely concerned about fighting Seth, putting on a set of resist Elec gear with demons such as Quicksilver, Suparna and Nue will give you a great deal of survivability by shutting down his Maziodyne(about 3-4 chances to escape), especially if your demons know media.

Nue and Suparna, being HP and Balance-types respectively are very helpful at tanking the non-Zio hits too.
#6OldSkoulGamerPosted 7/22/2013 5:43:06 AM
Yeah it isn't that hard if u have the right demons summoned. Like the poster above me said, just run into the weaker Demons to make the coast clear for a few seconds.
---
PSN: ANTRONIX
#7ZembaphobiaPosted 7/22/2013 5:53:56 AM
Talk to Isis on floor 2
Go up to floor 1
Drop down to floor 4
Go behind waterfall
Run away cuz you get nothing for beating Seth who will continue to chase you
Talk to Isis
---
http://i.minus.com/iglv35S7J3QBC.gif http://i.minus.com/iIchjU2lkqLyW.gif
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Zembaphobic