1st Terminal Name

#1Lylat_CruiserPosted 7/19/2013 6:02:28 AM
Cool we can name it anything we want.

Isabeau: "Anything is suitable, I think, so long as it isn't perverse."

....I will name it Isabeau. That way we will be traveling from point to point through Isabeau....what?
---
Give me all teh FE D':
Playing: 3DS; Fire Emblem Awakening, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Project X Zone, Shin Megas IV
#2Lylat_Cruiser(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 6:10:34 AM
Oh geeze...after you name it...

Isabeau: "I fear your face will come unavoidably to mind each time we do so. It's a bit embarrassing..."
---
Give me all teh FE D':
Playing: 3DS; Fire Emblem Awakening, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Project X Zone, Shin Megas IV
#3KuzuryuSubaruPosted 7/19/2013 6:51:41 AM
Lylat_Cruiser posted...
Oh geeze...after you name it...

Isabeau: "I fear your face will come unavoidably to mind each time we do so. It's a bit embarrassing..."

She clearly wants the Mara.

Isabeau best waifu.
---
Still waiting for Final Fantasy Type-0 localisation.
#4Cauchys InequalityPosted 7/19/2013 7:14:41 AM
Well, it's the Mikado Terminal, so of course I named it King of the Light (Mikado!), or KOTLight for short.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaCAF7ch91U

---
"The world is a sphere. That means that the east is connected to the west, and the north is connected to the south." ~Enrique, Skies of Arcadia
#5shulebsPosted 7/19/2013 7:29:30 AM
I wonder why we can even name it. All it seems to accomplish is having Burroughs (and anyone else, really) become unable to speak its name with VA.
#6StormfeatherPosted 7/19/2013 7:35:19 AM
Yeah, I'll admit that throws me a bit. I'm used to pretty much ignoring the dancing around a main character's name, even if it's a male character and I have to listen to "him" "he" "him" all the time. But whenever Burroughs says "new terminal," I keep wanting to think she's talking about whatever terminal I just found last.

I mean seriously, it's like, the oldest terminal that the samurai know about, and one of the first two that your own team knows about. If you really have to let us name it and dance around the name, at least call it the "home terminal" or "castle terminal" or something!
---
Please insert witty quote here.
3DS Friend Code: 0559 7534 8937 AC Dream Address: 4100 2146 2004