Need help in Lucifer's Palace

#1darkmega703Posted 7/19/2013 11:52:47 AM
I just got to Lucifer's Palace, but I keep getting lost in the room with many doors. I need help.
---
Will a human turn into a god, or will a god turn into a human.
#2DsvkbPosted 7/19/2013 12:04:06 PM
Okay, here's what you need to do. Go upstairs and go in the door on your left side, furthest away. After you fight the demon inside, go through the door right next to the one you were just in. Now go downstairs, loot the chests, and go through the door to your left. There'll be another demon in there. After that, you should be fine for a bit. It's mainly just trial and error to figure it all out. This is off memory, so if something doesn't work, try the doors I mentioned, but on the right side.
---
3DS FC: 5370-1501-3414
#3ZeruelPosted 7/19/2013 12:04:58 PM
Check the front. The number of chests is an indicator of which "dimension" you're in. IIRC, you start of in the main room with one chest. There are bosses in rooms with two and three chests. Beat them, and you'll move on.
---
I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck!
#4darkmega703(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 12:18:05 PM
I just beat Belial in the room with three chests. So, I guess to find the boss in the room with two chest.

I'm going have to draw another map to see which door leads where. :(
---
Will a human turn into a god, or will a god turn into a human.
#5Samsaric_SpiralPosted 7/20/2013 12:54:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6ZeruelPosted 7/20/2013 6:45:19 AM
darkmega703 posted...
I just beat Belial in the room with three chests. So, I guess to find the boss in the room with two chest.

I'm going have to draw another map to see which door leads where. :(

The other one is Lucifuge. Try to open every door you can in each dimension, and you'll eventually reach it.
---
I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck!