Terminal Name Importance?

#1MaesterChronosPosted 7/22/2013 10:08:19 PM
Okay, so I just got the namable terminal. 1.Is it the only one you get to name? 2.Does it matter? I noticed it shows on the list but in the "travel to x" prompt at the bottom it has the default name no matter what you name it. So does it show on your streetpass card or something?
#2squarepoxPosted 7/22/2013 10:11:31 PM
MaesterChronos posted...
Okay, so I just got the namable terminal. 1.Is it the only one you get to name? 2.Does it matter? I noticed it shows on the list but in the "travel to x" prompt at the bottom it has the default name no matter what you name it. So does it show on your streetpass card or something?

1. I think yes
2. No

--I don't know about street pass..
---
Squat Maxes... They are more important than bench maxes..
#3VerdikaPosted 7/22/2013 10:15:13 PM
MaesterChronos posted...

...No it doesn't. In my game it definitely uses the name I gave it. I called it the Chaos/Law terminal depending on how I was playing, and it always showed up as that when I used the terminals.
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
#4MaesterChronos(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 10:18:59 PM
No, I mean in the list it shows it as "custom-name" but at the bottom of the screen it says "Go to the Mikado Terminal." when it's highlighted.