The Great Spirit of Hope help (Spoilers?)

#1FenriffPosted 7/23/2013 3:03:18 AM
So I've gone the neutral route and have gotten to where I need to fill the chalice with hope or whatever. How many stupid quests do you have to do to get 1st place in the contest and continue with the story? I have really enjoyed this game for the most part but this quest is boring the crap out of me, I've sunk so much time into running around doing side quests trying to get to first place. Honestly if I'd have known it was gonna take this much I'd have just gone chaos haha.
#2Vanquish04Posted 7/23/2013 5:10:35 AM
I'm stuck as well, some fair tips.

If you are not keen with doing the quest early on in the game, do keep in mind that some quest have prereqs, if you did not complete an earlier quest, you need to do the earlier quest to unlock it.

Also, it seems like Beelzebub quest is required, be warned, that fight is very difficult unless you have a specific assortment of demons that has either Elec or Gun resistances and a high hp count (over 800, 650 on easy), this fight made me bought the EXP dlc LOL, although it didn't really help.
#3666Curt999Posted 7/23/2013 5:36:06 AM
I'm. In the same situation, all the momentum grinded to a halt for me, it really bums me out. I was having a blast until this part. If I was a reviewer I'd dock a point. For this. The good news is the battle spit out insane xp most of the time so you're constantly leveling up.
#4LunarDrakePosted 7/23/2013 5:38:22 AM
Beezlebub (aka the 2nd red knight quest) isn't required, and buffing/debuffing is probably the way to go to handle that fight.
#5DoomerangPosted 7/23/2013 7:08:15 AM
That's a massive spoiler in the topic title there. Having a spoiler tag doesn't help if you put the spoiler in the title.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#6Fenriff(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 12:43:02 PM
Doomerang posted...
That's a massive spoiler in the topic title there. Having a spoiler tag doesn't help if you put the spoiler in the title.

In what way is that a spoiler? It's just a quest title with no context.