Hikaru....Hikaru....OOOOOOOOHHHH (spoilers)

#1hutchyhutchyPosted 7/24/2013 12:16:31 AM
Well played Atlus. I thought the constantly randomly showing up out of nowhere was quite suspicious, but the name should have given it away earlier.

So I'm guessing this is the redesign that has everyone so upset?
---
WHY THE **** DO I SEE DEAD PEOPLE WHERE THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE?
#2ckhh12Posted 7/24/2013 12:19:19 AM
walter love her
#3itpersonPosted 7/24/2013 12:20:05 AM
"Googles Hikaru"
Oh that is pretty clever.

To answer your question though, No.
#4ckhh12Posted 7/24/2013 8:19:54 AM
hutchyhutchy posted...
Well played Atlus. I thought the constantly randomly showing up out of nowhere was quite suspicious, but the name should have given it away earlier.

So I'm guessing this is the redesign that has everyone so upset?

people not like lucifer demon redesign
#5Tigo73Posted 7/24/2013 8:20:52 AM
hutchyhutchy posted...
redesign that has everyone so upset?

Itīs the most generally hated, yes.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#6DarkDante_swPosted 7/24/2013 8:27:52 AM
Any character in the main titles that says he/she has an interest in you and has a tendency of disappearing is bound to be Lucifer.
#7SNIvoryPosted 7/24/2013 9:08:18 AM
That doesn't explain why shes seemingly neutral though. Plus, the blondies were never as helpful as her, and she was even in Cafe Florida the first time you went there. Tells you where to go, gives you matches to enter Cafe Florida, then disappears for the rest of the game. Unlike the Cyphers, who just appear in bars and sidequests, and Ferre, who just talks to you.. Then there's the old man and kid, who get a kick out of watching you navigate the Vortex world, not really helping. At all.

So, what does make Walter? I mean, in law and neutral end? Did they.. fuse?

Kinda bothers me though, how Jonathan turned to Merkabah, a relatively unknown angel, compared to Walter, who turned into Lucifer, the well-known ruler of hell

But then again, Lucifer was pretty weaksauce in SMT II. Couldn't even match up to Satan.
#8ckhh12Posted 7/24/2013 9:32:16 AM
SNIvory posted...
That doesn't explain why shes seemingly neutral though. Plus, the blondies were never as helpful as her, and she was even in Cafe Florida the first time you went there. Tells you where to go, gives you matches to enter Cafe Florida, then disappears for the rest of the game. Unlike the Cyphers, who just appear in bars and sidequests, and Ferre, who just talks to you.. Then there's the old man and kid, who get a kick out of watching you navigate the Vortex world, not really helping. At all.

So, what does make Walter? I mean, in law and neutral end? Did they.. fuse?

Kinda bothers me though, how Jonathan turned to Merkabah, a relatively unknown angel, compared to Walter, who turned into Lucifer, the well-known ruler of hell

But then again, Lucifer was pretty weaksauce in SMT II. Couldn't even match up to Satan.

you meet hikaru later in chaos route
#9GSSAGE7Posted 7/24/2013 9:36:32 AM
I've only beaten the Neutral path, so this is just a yes/no question.

Do they explain why Lucifer looks nothing like the 6 winged Helel/Lucifer that he was in almost every SMT game? Or hell, why he isn't even blonde this time?
#10ZeruelPosted 7/24/2013 9:37:22 AM
GSSAGE7 posted...
I've only beaten the Neutral path, so this is just a yes/no question.

Do they explain why Lucifer looks nothing like the 6 winged Helel/Lucifer that he was in almost every SMT game? Or hell, why he isn't even blonde this time?

No.
---
I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck!