Need help in Deliver Orcus Blood Quest

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei IV
  3. Need help in Deliver Orcus Blood Quest
3 years ago#1
I need help with The Secret To Durable Clothing Quest. The game does say you might get lucky searching in Minami Senju. I crossed the river to Minami Senju and have been encountering demons.

Am I doing the right thing? Or do I just need to keep encountering demons because Orcus is rare??
3 years ago#2
Orcus is rare, and I think...super-high leveled the first time you get the quest. I'd suggest just putting it off until you get to an area with Orcus as a common enemy. Besides, the quest itself doesn't really unlock anything. (to my knowledge)
PSN - PhantomJ
3 years ago#3
ndjn3979 posted...
Orcus is rare, and I think...super-high leveled the first time you get the quest. I'd suggest just putting it off until you get to an area with Orcus as a common enemy. Besides, the quest itself doesn't really unlock anything. (to my knowledge)

I see thanks very much. I will just wait until u can encounter it as a common enemy. I am at level 29 though if that makes any difference.

Yeah after a few demon encounters I just have up LOL
3 years ago#4
Orcus will become a common enemy much later. I was around level 50-60 when I first ecountered him, if that helps. I may be a little overleveled though. Recruited him and got Orcus' Blood as a bonus.
3DS: 3179-7514-8675
"Vitamins, carotins, potassium, fiber... polyphenol!!!"
3 years ago#5
I beat him just now at level 18 so he's not too bad. Not sure if he only spawns in the area just as you get off the boat, but I think that area is mentioned in the quest description (something senju?)

Raiju destroyed him. Confusingly the reward was a piece of chest armour at the shop after delivery? The description said something about leg armour.
"I am the Bone of my Pail
Wood is my body, and hot water is my blood" - zblazer - Unlimited Bucket Works
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei IV
  3. Need help in Deliver Orcus Blood Quest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived