Need help in Deliver Orcus Blood Quest

#1MewIchigoZakuroPosted 7/26/2013 12:19:48 AM
I need help with The Secret To Durable Clothing Quest. The game does say you might get lucky searching in Minami Senju. I crossed the river to Minami Senju and have been encountering demons.

Am I doing the right thing? Or do I just need to keep encountering demons because Orcus is rare??
#2ndjn3979Posted 7/26/2013 12:22:05 AM
Orcus is rare, and I think...super-high leveled the first time you get the quest. I'd suggest just putting it off until you get to an area with Orcus as a common enemy. Besides, the quest itself doesn't really unlock anything. (to my knowledge)
---
PSN - PhantomJ
#3MewIchigoZakuro(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 12:26:49 AM
ndjn3979 posted...
Orcus is rare, and I think...super-high leveled the first time you get the quest. I'd suggest just putting it off until you get to an area with Orcus as a common enemy. Besides, the quest itself doesn't really unlock anything. (to my knowledge)

I see thanks very much. I will just wait until u can encounter it as a common enemy. I am at level 29 though if that makes any difference.

Yeah after a few demon encounters I just have up LOL
#4hors_doeuvresPosted 7/26/2013 12:35:22 AM
Orcus will become a common enemy much later. I was around level 50-60 when I first ecountered him, if that helps. I may be a little overleveled though. Recruited him and got Orcus' Blood as a bonus.
---
3DS: 3179-7514-8675
"Vitamins, carotins, potassium, fiber... polyphenol!!!"
#5Fenix FrenzyPosted 7/26/2013 3:09:03 PM
I beat him just now at level 18 so he's not too bad. Not sure if he only spawns in the area just as you get off the boat, but I think that area is mentioned in the quest description (something senju?)

Raiju destroyed him. Confusingly the reward was a piece of chest armour at the shop after delivery? The description said something about leg armour.
---
"I am the Bone of my Pail
Wood is my body, and hot water is my blood" - zblazer - Unlimited Bucket Works