This game is so awful sometimes

#1Storm ChamberPosted 7/26/2013 8:24:17 PM
Demon automatically gets first hit always

Javelin Rain

Critical

Javelin Rain again

hell with this
---
"Sorry I get confused because the only two options on Gamefaqs are being an entitled whiner or bending over." - Gandalf the Istari
#2Sticky_DerpPosted 7/26/2013 8:25:21 PM
Resist physical = solution to your awfulness. Ain't game's fault you don't know how to play it.
---
Fox news get's a pass because they have to go against reality's liberal bias. - SilentS89
#3SharkbiteR6Posted 7/26/2013 8:26:16 PM
just be sure hit them on the screen so you get the first hit in battle....
---
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite, Persona 4: Arena, Xenoblade Chronicles, Brigandine
#4Storm Chamber(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 8:26:39 PM
Sticky_Derp posted...
Resist physical = solution to your awfulness. Ain't game's fault you don't know how to play it.

Not even 5 minutes and we've got people who don't even know how the game works defending it

This aint my first SMT

You know good and damn well not everyone has resist phys so cut it out
---
"Sorry I get confused because the only two options on Gamefaqs are being an entitled whiner or bending over." - Gandalf the Istari
#5Storm Chamber(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 8:26:57 PM
SharkbiteR6 posted...

It's a domain! I CAN'T!
---
#6impossible2beatPosted 7/26/2013 8:31:57 PM
Storm Chamber posted...
Sticky_Derp posted...

Not even 5 minutes and we've got people who don't even know how the game works defending it

This aint my first SMT

You know good and damn well not everyone has resist phys so cut it out

yea you seem to be the one who doesnt know how to play, considering you should rarely ever enter a battle without a pre emptive strike, if you cant do that, it is in fact a user issue not a game issue
---
signature
#7random_noobiePosted 7/26/2013 8:32:27 PM
Storm Chamber posted...
SharkbiteR6 posted...

It's a domain! I CAN'T!

this doesn't prevent you from suddenly being unable to hit x, unless you're talking about the boss.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#8Kurama2Posted 7/26/2013 8:39:16 PM
Fanboys gettin mad and spouting idiot arguments.. Seriously, the balance in this game is a joke that comes down to you either slaughtering the enemies or them destroying you if you somehow can't kill them in 1 turn. Great balance yo. I don't know how they could mess up when they did it right in Nocturne
---
Leaf
#9OhHiRenanPosted 7/26/2013 8:39:39 PM
It baffles me that people actually defend the fact that you can get wiped out so easily by an enemy getting the pre-emptive strike.
---
http://i.imgur.com/KxJQD.jpg
#10Storm Chamber(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 8:43:36 PM
random_noobie posted...
Storm Chamber posted...
SharkbiteR6 posted...

It's a domain! I CAN'T!

this doesn't prevent you from suddenly being unable to hit x, unless you're talking about the boss.

Yes I'm talking about the boss

if I could strike the door, I would! This is ridiculous!
---