How the hell do I get to the facility under the Hills Building in Roppongi?

#1Akihiko__SanadaPosted 7/27/2013 7:11:15 AM(edited)
I've been trying to figure it out for almost an hour. This game couldn't be any less clear on how to get from place to place.

After finally finding the building itself, there's still absolutely no indication of how to get to this "facility" under it. Entering the building simply initiates a brief conversation with Tayama and then has you walk back out.

(This is the quest assigned from Lilith.)
---
-No longer a fan of Wiis-
#2Gamemaster64Posted 7/27/2013 7:11:19 AM
Can't go down, then try going up first.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3DS- 3308-4618-5127
#3Akihiko__Sanada(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 7:12:51 AM
Can't go down OR up. All I can do is enter, have a brief convo, and exit. >_>

And yes, I've been assigned this mission by Lilith.
---
#4CyouniPosted 7/27/2013 7:14:31 AM
I'm assuming you haven't chatted with Fujiwara. He tells you about a certain area just north of the Hills building.
#5mongopikisPosted 7/27/2013 7:16:34 AM
Akihiko__Sanada posted...
Can't go down OR up. All I can do is enter, have a brief convo, and exit. >_>

And yes, I've been assigned this mission by Lilith.

A nice girl should have contacted you and given you a critical clue. If not, try heading back to Shibuya and see if that helps any.
#6Mcjon01Posted 7/27/2013 7:17:33 AM
Why does everybody just assume they can keep going without Walter when the game basically screams at the top of its lungs that you have to follow him to Shinjuku and find Fujiwara, who's the only person that can get you into the underground facility?
---
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
#7mongopikisPosted 7/27/2013 7:23:01 AM
Mcjon01 posted...
Why does everybody just assume they can keep going without Walter when the game basically screams at the top of its lungs that you have to follow him to Shinjuku and find Fujiwara, who's the only person that can get you into the underground facility?

I guess people are skipping through the dialogue. It tends to be the case with modern games that the quest helper contains all the required details and gamers can just tune off during conversations.

Unfortunately, this isn't one of those games.
#8Akihiko__Sanada(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 7:26:43 AM(edited)
Oh, I see... I remember now.

Mcjon01 posted...

Because Buroughs didn't update the quest list, after Hikaru gave the hint. I saved after leaving Ginza, and didn't play the game any further until the next day. So by the time I returned to the game and looked back at the quest list to see what to do, what I saw was "go to the hills building in Roppongi". I didn't remember having that 5-second conversation with her.

mongopikis posted...
I guess people are skipping through the dialogue. It tends to be the case with modern games that the quest helper contains all the required details and gamers can just tune off during conversations.

Unfortunately, this isn't one of those games.

I'm NOT one of those idiots who skips dialogue. I actually care about the story.
---
#9mongopikisPosted 7/27/2013 7:30:13 AM
I didn't intend to say that gamers who skip dialogue are idiots, not did i intend any malice.

I'm just saying that modern games do tend to have quest helpers that update tiny details like that, and gamers might skip, miss or forget details in dialogue thinking the quest guide will update.
#10Akihiko__Sanada(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2013 7:31:12 AM
Then sorry for lashing out. I just feel dumb for forgetting Hikaru's hint.
---