DLC Questions?

#1birthright31Posted 7/29/2013 1:07:26 PM
Will there be any story DLC? I've looked around and so far I can only see stuff about the unbalancing DLC (only going for the money one as the silver coin crap annoys me). If there will be story DLC, how many of them are there? More over, how much DLC is there overall?
#2SilentHeroSMT44Posted 7/29/2013 1:12:02 PM
Assuming you have the NA version, dlc is...lacking. A small map meant for farming and handing over some items for a new special demon fusion combination, all three of which are under leveled for end game stuff...
Still, they might give us a bit more variety in the future.
Hold off for now, anything troubling you know can ultimately be solved with a New Game+, aside from not being able to get those three new demons.
The costume quests are literally "Give me ten Life Stones for a new armor piece which you may or may not have a need for, depending on what you already own."
Again, so far, not all that interesting.
---
The Hee-ho-fficial Frost Ace of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Official Neutral Hero of everywhere.
#3Tigo73Posted 7/29/2013 1:22:20 PM
None for now. Eventually we will get superbosses and stuff through DLC.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#4IVIasterJayPosted 7/29/2013 1:30:39 PM
The low level demons from the DLC so far are amazing for the endgame. With the stat boosting apps, the lower the level the higher its stats can go. One of the upcoming DLC has a level 10 Asmodeus palette swap. =D
The future DLC is all extra bosses, like the archangels.
---
Support the Megatokyo Visual Novel Game Kickstarter.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fredrin/megatokyo-visual-novel-game
#5tathraPosted 7/29/2013 1:39:24 PM
didnt somebody a while back post that there was an empty week between the grind maps and the first boss dlc? if thats the case, there'll be nothing for this week, otherwise, new dlc should show up tonight or tomorrow morning.
---
3ds fc - 3625-8580-9519
#6BadKarma_JTPosted 7/29/2013 1:55:33 PM
The boss dlc isn't worth it. In order to beat them, you'll already have the strongest team possible and there's really no reason to get even stronger.
---
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!