Recommended Endgame Moveset for Lilith?

#1BadKarma_JTPosted 7/29/2013 9:46:59 PM
I wanted to use Lilith for my endgame team for fighting bosses, but not sure what type of skills I should try fusing onto her.
---
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!
#2BadKarma_JT(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 5:31:21 PM
Bump.
---
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!
#3BadKarma_JT(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 6:57:53 PM
Would Lilith make a decent endgame support demon?

I was thinking about using this moveset for fiend hunting and other endgame stuff.

1) Antichthon
2) Luster Candy
3) Debilitate
4) Doping
5) Salvation
6) Invitation
7) Life Surge
8) Null Gun

Am I loading up too many buffs that I need to spread around other demons?
---
#4apolloflameownsPosted 7/31/2013 7:00:00 PM
BadKarma_JT posted...

I was thinking about using this moveset for fiend hunting and other endgame stuff.

1) Antichthon
2) Luster Candy
3) Debilitate
4) Doping
5) Salvation
6) Invitation
7) Life Surge
8) Null Gun

If you're using antochthon you don't need debilitate. In all honesty the lower leveled demons with the demon booster apps tend to have better stats than their high level counterparts. Getting a guaranteed +1 in every stat adds up quickly.
---
OFFICIAL KID ICARUS UPRISING CHAMPION/FUSION MASTER
Online Name = ******** (All Stars in Name)
#5BadKarma_JT(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 7:10:01 PM
apolloflameowns posted...
BadKarma_JT posted...

1) Antichthon
2) Luster Candy
3) Debilitate
4) Doping
5) Salvation
6) Invitation
7) Life Surge
8) Null Gun

If you're using antochthon you don't need debilitate. In all honesty the lower leveled demons with the demon booster apps tend to have better stats than their high level counterparts. Getting a guaranteed +1 in every stat adds up quickly.

I've read somewhere that higher level demons will always end up with higher amounts of HP/MP than the initial lower level demons at the same level. But I haven't tested it out to see if it's true or not.
---
#6OpheliaAdenadePosted 7/31/2013 7:10:40 PM
I would try not to load one demon down with too many debuffs/buffs since they only get one action per turn. Which means that it'll take them 6 turns at least to get it all up, where as if you have them spread out you can get stuff done more quickly.

Basically, I wouldn't put luster candy and debilitate on the same person. I'd use that skill slot to enhance their defenses some way instead. Life/mana surge, nulls, etc.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#7TheBeastWithinPosted 7/31/2013 8:34:14 PM
OpheliaAdenade posted...
I would try not to load one demon down with too many debuffs/buffs since they only get one action per turn. Which means that it'll take them 6 turns at least to get it all up, where as if you have them spread out you can get stuff done more quickly.

Basically, I wouldn't put luster candy and debilitate on the same person. I'd use that skill slot to enhance their defenses some way instead. Life/mana surge, nulls, etc.

This is winning advice.
---
Run you pigeons, it's Robert Frost!
#8EnfinetePosted 7/31/2013 8:47:30 PM
Sensible replacement for Debilitate would be Concentrate (no real reason not to use it unless Lilith is the only one capable of debuffing enemy) and potentially Energy Drain. I'd say go Concentrate and, if you decide to take out Luster Candy, consider adding Energy Drain. Victory Cry is useful for having "that" demon for random mobs instead. And see if you can grab Drain Gun or Repel Gun instead if this is 'Endgame'. One of Wood demons in 60's (Yggdrasil I think?) learns Drain Gun off the memory.
---
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land
#9BadKarma_JT(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 11:13:14 PM(edited)
Enfinete posted...
Sensible replacement for Debilitate would be Concentrate (no real reason not to use it unless Lilith is the only one capable of debuffing enemy) and potentially Energy Drain. I'd say go Concentrate and, if you decide to take out Luster Candy, consider adding Energy Drain. Victory Cry is useful for having "that" demon for random mobs instead. And see if you can grab Drain Gun or Repel Gun instead if this is 'Endgame'. One of Wood demons in 60's (Yggdrasil I think?) learns Drain Gun off the memory.

Thanks for the tips, I'll try to get repel gun. I decided to get the Enduring Soul passive instead of Deabilitate, but I didn't really think about Concentrate. My main is mag based, so I'm expecting him to take more of the DPS role, while Lilith will be buffing/debuffing and healing.

So what I'm currently thinking of is:
-Antichthon
-Luster Candy
-Doping (or concentrate/energy drain)
-Salvation
-Invitation
-Enduring Soul
-Life Surge
-Repel Gun

Do you guys think that's still too many buff skills? I should probably pass doping to somebody else.
---
#10EnfinetePosted 8/1/2013 6:34:45 PM
depends on what the rest of party is like really. You can always pass press-turns to get like 2 actions on Lilith. I'd still use Concentrate instead of Doping since Antichthon costs hefty 80 MP personally.

If other members are using Debilitate/Antichthon to debuff the enemy, not using Antichthon with Concentrate is just waste of MP and damage potential after debuff is maxed (concentrate is like 2.6x damage or something). This means you just need 1 more Antichthon user outside of Lilith so that by 2nd concentrated Antichthon of Lilith (3rd Antichthon of team), you'd have debuffed the enemy fully (and enemy didn't use Luster candy/dekunda/etc).
---
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land