NO SPOILERS, question about alignment choice

#1PrinceOfHotPosted 8/4/2013 12:58:08 AM
Saw I'm seeing that their is likely a good, neutral and evil playthrough choice, i just finished "saving the survivors in the forest" so I'm thinking the choice is coming soon. For the first playthrough what is probably the more interesting path to take? I'm assuming it drastically alters parts of the game, but I'm really not that sure. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm still new to Mega Ten, but this is easily the best one i've played of the few that i've tried. Thanks
---
---
Video games do not cause violence. Violence may cause video games.
#2SazukeEXPosted 8/4/2013 1:02:52 AM
Neutral is the most interesting path to take.

Law and Chaos are wanting in this game. Doesn't help that Law/Chaos events always happen whether you're there or not while Neutral events only happen if you go Neutral.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#3CleruZemmaPosted 8/4/2013 1:04:35 AM
The alignment in this game isn't Good vs Evil.
It is Law vs Chaos.
If you are going to this game multiple time, I heard Law > Chaos > Neutral is a better order.
If you are going to play it once then just get Neutral.
---
Pokemon White : 4297 8602 2762
#4PrinceOfHot(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 2:21:53 AM
CleruZemma posted...
It is Law vs Chaos.
If you are going to this game multiple time, I heard Law > Chaos > Neutral is a better order.

Thanks, I'll probably play through it multiple times, the game feels like the old mega ten formula perfected and i love the graphics and the story is nice. Why do people recommend neutral? Any hints about this order would be nice without spoilers lol
---
---
Video games do not cause violence. Violence may cause video games.
#5ckhh12Posted 8/4/2013 2:32:00 AM
PrinceOfHot posted...
CleruZemma posted...
It is Law vs Chaos.

Thanks, I'll probably play through it multiple times, the game feels like the old mega ten formula perfected and i love the graphics and the story is nice. Why do people recommend neutral? Any hints about this order would be nice without spoilers lol

because they are neutralist love some "save the world ,happy"ending