Looking for Extra Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo Code. Trading

#1weirdybeansatPosted 8/5/2013 2:28:07 PM
Greetings,

I have bought Shin Megami Tensei IV and lost the Club Nintendo code in it :( .

I was told about the Club Nintendo 30$ promotion, I bought FE: Awakening US Ver. and registered my code on my account.

Now I'm looking for a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code to get the e-shop credit [buying cards here costs a little fortune ;\] so I can use them for either DLC or some other e-shop stuff.

I can trade some of my old games codes, or a club nintendo game this month (Mario Golf, Wario's woods, Brain Age ....I have codes lying around) for the SMTIV code.

PM me. Thank you in advance!
---
I Ween! I Ween!
#2LunethrocksPosted 8/5/2013 2:42:19 PM
Call Nintendo and tell them about losing the Nintendo Club code. They'll ask for the code that's located on the sticker on the physical copy of your game (the game card). They'll be able to pull up the survey and let you register your game based on that.

I was able to do this with two older games and my 3DS.
#3Hedgehog MasterPosted 8/6/2013 1:15:47 AM
I'm in the UK and have a spare code you can have (provided they aren't region) locked.
---
ah skitty j00
#4IAznDragonI YanPosted 8/6/2013 1:25:46 AM
they are region locked
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#5PerfectChaos0Posted 8/6/2013 2:10:36 AM
Lunethrocks posted...
Call Nintendo and tell them about losing the Nintendo Club code. They'll ask for the code that's located on the sticker on the physical copy of your game (the game card). They'll be able to pull up the survey and let you register your game based on that.

I was able to do this with two older games and my 3DS.

This. Do this. There is no reason for anyone to be giving you their code. At all.
#6weirdybeansat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 2:22:19 AM
PerfectChaos0 posted...
This. Do this. There is no reason for anyone to be giving you their code. At all.

Yeeah but I do really want to get rid of some of these club nintendo coins tho. Too many crap rewards i dont really want and 3ds Cases never coming back. :(
---
I Ween! I Ween!