Flynn VS Yu Narukami

#1ViewtifulGinaPosted 8/27/2013 2:07:44 PM
Who would win? My money is on Yu. Flynn doesn't even have a Stand. Some Demons were kind enough to teach him some Hamon techniques, but that can't compare to a Stand User.
#2SazukeEXPosted 8/27/2013 2:11:04 PM
Flynn because Masakado's Shadow is stupid broken as an ally and he's the chosen one.

Flynn also has way more demons to choose from and can enter a fight with 3 at a time while Yu may only have one active persona out at a time.
---
"What is... "Is". Your own personal bias or opinions cannot change what has already been written." - Canon
#3ViewtifulGina(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 2:14:33 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Flynn because Masakado's Shadow is stupid broken as an ally and he's the chosen one.

Flynn also has way more demons to choose from and can enter a fight with 3 at a time while Yu may only have one active persona out at a time.

I said Flynn vs Yu, not Masakado vs Yu. Big ****ing deal if Masa taught Yu some Hamon techniques. Stands trump Hamon.

One Stand is all a Stand User needs to beat the **** out of a Hamon user.
#4bool_destroyerPosted 8/27/2013 2:15:24 PM
flynn
---
**** You, "Head And Shoulders!"
#5ZeroX91Posted 8/27/2013 2:19:14 PM
I'm just gonna go with Flynn because this is his board....if it were the P4/Golden/Arena boards I would go with Yu......What? I like to be right....
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOWef0Ic_QE
#6Tigo73Posted 8/27/2013 2:21:24 PM
Flynn killed Lucifer. Did Yu achieve this? Nay. He actually wears it. Therefore, logic.

Also inb4 flamewar
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#7SazukeEXPosted 8/27/2013 2:24:45 PM
ViewtifulGina posted...
SazukeEX posted...

I said Flynn vs Yu, not Masakado vs Yu. Big ****ing deal if Masa taught Yu some Hamon techniques. Stands trump Hamon.

One Stand is all a Stand User needs to beat the **** out of a Hamon user.

Flynn's Demon is pretty much Masakado and Masakado's Shadow. While Yu's is Izanagi and Izanagi-no-Okami.

No way they wont use their demons/personas in a fight. Cuz if they didn't than Flynn would stomp Yu hard as he actually knows how to fight due to his samurai training.
---
"What is... "Is". Your own personal bias or opinions cannot change what has already been written." - Canon
#8MagiusNecrosPosted 8/27/2013 2:26:52 PM
If I pump the Strength incenses to max out Flynn's strength, would I knock out Yu just by slapping him?
---
Reggie Fils-Aime - PLAY. THE. GAME.
Official GILGAMESH of every Gamefaqs Board
#9Mcjon01Posted 8/27/2013 2:26:53 PM
ViewtifulGina posted...
Who would win? My money is on Yu. Flynn doesn't even have a Stand. Some Demons were kind enough to teach him some Hamon techniques, but that can't compare to a Stand User.

Demon Whispers aren't techniques so much as they are infusions of demonic essence. If a Persona is equivalent to a Stand, Flynn would be more like a Steel Ball Run continuity Stand User, than he would be a Ripple User.
---
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
#10loseswithluigiPosted 8/27/2013 2:27:53 PM
This is a stupid question. Persona games are typically a journey to defeat one diety while SMT games have you battle pantheons of them. Its a loaded question to start a flame war.