Masakado's Shadow fight

#1Oceanangel18Posted 8/27/2013 10:35:38 PM
Someone please help me, what demons should I use? I fused an Uriel with the right skills for physical attack, but I don't know what other demons to make. My MC usually dies on the first round with Doping on and fully healed. X.X
#2SignusZerielPosted 8/27/2013 10:37:01 PM
Either Phys/Gun Resist or outright Repels will save you entirely.

And then making beasts who can destroy with Megidolaon and then Gun moves at the second phase is basically it.

Concentrate+Spirit Focus+Megido (Anti isn't worth pushing him to -3). And then Charged gun moves of your choice.
---
GameFak - Power to the trolls, the asses, and the posers.
#3Model_OmegaPosted 8/27/2013 10:46:01 PM
First off, Almighty skills are not very good in this fight as Masakado has an invisible resistance to them.
Your best bet is to use Pierce X and multi hit skills stacked with Charge+Dark Energy or Concentrate+Spirit Focus

You can maybe get by with just Dark Energy or Spirit Focus, but using both makes the fight much easier.

I used Aeshma with Refrigerate/Ice Pierce/High Ice Pleroma/Concentrate/Spirit Focus to deal about 1000 Damage per individual hit, I also had Uriel with the corresponding Physical setup with Kannuki-Throw but he never got any hits off, Aeshma killed Masakado two quickly (all the Refridgerates hit 7 or more times)

Besides that there was Vishnu who was my Debilitate, Doping and Salvation guy

Also, Archangel's Law is VERY helpful, use it on anyone as long as you don't end your turn with someone smirked and Masakado will waste lots of press turns from missing, and you never want Curse Thy Enemy to hit everyone.

I remember my first encounter with Masakado's Shadow was Move Slowly/Aim Carefully/Clench Fist/Curse Thy Enemy until I died.
---
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...
#4SignusZerielPosted 8/27/2013 10:47:40 PM
OH. Whoops. Just realized I was detailing a decent Sanat strat that I need to retool my demons for.
---
GameFak - Power to the trolls, the asses, and the posers.