which game next?

#11VentwigPosted 10/1/2013 3:39:51 PM
I agree with you, with p3 being too long. it just got boring after a while and i just wanted to get to the end so i could start tales of xillia.

I suggest the devil survivor series, as i love those games
---
--- Official Turtwig of the Kingdom Hearts 3D Boards
Pie is yummy. And Kingdom Hearts is fun.
#12ICSTARS77(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 9:53:06 AM
Yea I loved P3 and finished it but admittedly took like a month long break because it just felt like nothing was happening and the story events were really significant for waaaaaaaaaay too long. Then everything hit the fan and I finished in like a week, but still lol. I thought P4 was on the PS2 for the longest time and mine's essentially dead(works but takes forever to load/freezes a bunch), but now that I know it's on 360 might pick that up after DS: overclocked as I've heard DS2 is going to be rereleased like this one at some point.
---
"God. I feel sorry for anyone that dates a woman. Seriously, we're impossible" - my friend who's a woman and is married.
#13AlessarPosted 10/2/2013 2:25:44 PM
In terms of the original DSi versions, I vastly preferred Devil Survivor 2 over Devil Survivor 1.
#14korerisingPosted 10/3/2013 12:32:23 AM
ZetaStriker posted...
I'm surprised no one mentioned Digital Devil Saga. It lacks a few series staples like demon recruiting and fusing, but probably the best plot in the franchise outside of maybe Persona 4, which I never got a chance to play. I loved that they incorporated the plot element of devouring others into the gameplay too.

Oh God yes, that was so much fun I want to go do it right now....Rend, slaughter, devour, yum! Yeah I missed the demon recruitment thing at first but then I got hooked. Stayed up for days on end playing those. My very favorite, though, was Persona 2: Innocent Sin--best boss-fight ever!
---
oh no, I read a book and turned into a demon...
#15bahamut920Posted 10/8/2013 1:13:41 PM
ICSTARS77 posted...
I thought P4 was on the PS2 for the longest time and mine's essentially dead(works but takes forever to load/freezes a bunch), but now that I know it's on 360 might pick that up after DS: overclocked as I've heard DS2 is going to be rereleased like this one at some point.

Uh, Persona 4 is PS2. There's a port for PS Vita, but no 360 version. You must be thinking of P4 Arena, the fighting game sequel, which is PS3/360.