Which Route Did You Get on Your First Playthrough? (spoilers)

#51PrayingSeraphPosted 3/20/2014 9:46:52 PM
Volkn posted...
ItsTheSasquatch posted...
PrayingSeraph posted...
Ever lasting peace for mankind, where humble people cultivate the lands and raise happy joyful children is not good enough?

Ever lasting peace for mankind, where humble people cultivate the lands and raise happy joyful children... and are murdered by roving death squads at the slightest hint of independent thought. That pretty much sums up "Law" in this game. Pretty dark stuff. Kinda makes me think the game's creators hate their fans. Further evidence of this: wastrel beam. Clearest "**** you, players!" I've seen since Mass Effect 3's ending, tbqh.

Shush you dare not defy master, you'll get us in trouble.

Hey, the games literally confirms what I say. Go argue with the script writers, not me.
---
The Official Seraph and Amane Kuzuryu of the SMT IV board.
Love Thy Lord, Love Thy Neighbour, and Love Thyself
#52EPIC_FAIL999Posted 3/21/2014 10:47:16 AM
I noticed that Chaos W/ Guide had zero on the list...

But then again it is pretty easy to get chaos w/ no guide at all...
All you have to do is agree w/ Walter and be a jerk lol

I even got Chaos no guide just by following those simple standards throughout the game...
---
3DS FC: 0705-2133-3947
#53SWBF2PilotPosted 3/22/2014 11:44:00 AM
I find it interesting that "Neutral, no guide" is winning. That would seem to indicate that human nature is to rebel against absolute authority, but seek some semblance of order and/or not be a**holes to everyone lol.
---
"Siegfried: He has no need for words, he speaks with whiffs." - Wandrian
Official General of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Boards
#54PrayingSeraphPosted 3/22/2014 12:25:20 PM
SWBF2Pilot posted...
I find it interesting that "Neutral, no guide" is winning. That would seem to indicate that human nature is to rebel against absolute authority, but seek some semblance of order and/or not be a**holes to everyone lol.

Or it could be that some people are lying. That too is human nature.
---
The Official Seraph and Amane Kuzuryu of the SMT IV board.
Love Thy Lord, Love Thy Neighbour, and Love Thyself
#55XendylPosted 3/25/2014 12:17:56 PM
It was originally going to pick Law. Then I saw Jonathan's haircut...
#56PromesteinPosted 3/26/2014 10:05:20 AM
I answered as my real self would and got law despite agreeing with Walter 90% of the time. I felt sick after seeing the law ending and I consider it to be the worst ending in the game, even worse than the nothingness ending. Neutral is best, chaos is second best
#57LordDarkraiPosted 3/26/2014 12:57:51 PM(edited)
I got Neutral despite intending to get the Chaos route.
---
Playing as of now: Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, Final Fantasy X HD, Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness.
#58RepinkradPosted 3/29/2014 2:45:34 AM
Neutral master race without a guide.
#59Emerald_MeliosPosted 3/31/2014 2:45:52 PM
Chaos route
#60MerlinCrossPosted 3/31/2014 2:56:13 PM(edited)
Neutral with/out guide. I should explain.

It was near the lock when I actually looked up how it worked. Upon seeing that I was currently Law(weird since I did a lot more Walter based stuff) I decided to see if I could drop it fast enough to get to Neutral, and then stay there. Took some number crunching and just plain hope at times but I got it.

Glad I did cause about halfway through the game I wanted to reach in and deck both Walter and Jonathan. I also liked that I got more to the game being able to do basically all the side quests and see both final dungeons/bosses.