No Main Quests Available? - SPOILERS

#11LeBurns63(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 4:56:37 PM
Well, maybe you can tell me where this stupid rock is I'm supposed to take my new sword out at. Gone all over that whole Ginza area ... no rock in the road, or in any of the buildings.
---
I'm glad your opinion differs from mine. What a boring place this world would be if it didn't.
#12astrophysPosted 3/20/2014 5:04:17 PM
Above ground. Center of the plaza.

You get above ground by a set of stairs near the hunter's association. The hunter's association is off from the west spoke of the underground area.
#13takaweaponXPosted 3/20/2014 5:44:57 PM
Burhenn63 posted...
Well, maybe you can tell me where this stupid rock is I'm supposed to take my new sword out at. Gone all over that whole Ginza area ... no rock in the road, or in any of the buildings.

It's literally a giant rock right in the middle of the road in the center of Ginza. No way you can miss that.
#14LeBurns63(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 2:25:03 AM
takaweaponX posted...
Burhenn63 posted...

It's literally a giant rock right in the middle of the road in the center of Ginza. No way you can miss that.

Actually there is a big fountain there. The rock I found in another section that was previously blocked off. I feel like the game somehow assumed I should know that the four way intersection was in that previously blocked off area ... even though I was never allowed to go there before.
---
I'm glad your opinion differs from mine. What a boring place this world would be if it didn't.
#15BettyUboaPosted 3/21/2014 3:59:31 AM
Burhenn63 posted...
takaweaponX posted...
Burhenn63 posted...

Actually there is a big fountain there. The rock I found in another section that was previously blocked off. I feel like the game somehow assumed I should know that the four way intersection was in that previously blocked off area ... even though I was never allowed to go there before.

What? You can go there the second you get to Ginza. What are you talking about?
---
Die the death! Sentence to death! Great equalizer is the death!
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6749/trollkastel.png
#16astrophysPosted 3/21/2014 4:30:36 AM
Yeah, that area never was blocked off in the first place. You must be getting confused.

But yes, the Giant Rock is located above ground, in a position that would roughly place it directly above the fountain, one floor higher.
#17LeBurns63(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 4:41:14 AM
Perhaps I missed it before, though I thought I was doing pretty good at uncovering all the maps.

Now I'm just trying to do all the Challenge quests (I assume that fills the chalice thing). Ranked 8th now, but yeah, you know I'm having a grand time trying to find all these locations. Trying to do the Samurai and Hunters United quests now but can't find some cafe in Ameyoko. I'm sure it will show up though. Just checked and I'm 47 hours into this game and I just feel like I'm no where near the end yet.
---
#18EPIC_FAIL999Posted 3/21/2014 9:40:18 AM
To get to the Cafe you have to go out of Ueno, north of the sky tower,
Go across the river via Ferry, and go across the desert to find an enemy on the world map that is red...

This is after you meet Naomi in Ueno, and agree to help her kill Asura
---
3DS FC: 0705-2133-3947
#19SWBF2PilotPosted 3/22/2014 10:48:34 AM
They did make a big-ish deal about who you were supposed to awaken right before that, but I definitely sympathize with not remembering what Isabeau said before the party split.

Also it's not a language barrier so much as a geographic knowledge of Tokyo barrier. The regions are all based on the actual map, so like somebody said in another topic you can Google maps your way through lol. And you're not THAT far from the end now. I'm in roughly the same place.
---
"Siegfried: He has no need for words, he speaks with whiffs." - Wandrian
Official General of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Boards