Just give me a hint please. (Possible spoilers, maybe)

#1ZelrigPosted 5/15/2014 7:31:27 AM
So this is my first SMT game ever and I'm trying to play as blindly as possible.However I have recently gotten lost as to where to go now, but I only want a hint as to where to go and nothing more.

So where I'm currently at; I'm in Tokyo and I have already found the Counter-Demon Force base and got that main quest completed as well as activating the Kagemishikiblahblahblah terminal. Now then of the three places I have been able to go, one leads to this field with some kind of pink poison stuff with demons that seem a tad too strong at this current time (they give EXP in the thousands lol), the other place is Tokyo Station with those weird people and their orange/red gees, and the last is a place north of Ueno but there doesn't seem there besides a relic place and a road I can't seem to get to from anywhere.

Any hints as to where to go next? >_>
#2NextGenCowboyPosted 5/15/2014 7:42:42 AM
Go across the poisoned area and search the area.
---
"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory" ~ Bruce Lee
#3Zelrig(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 9:17:08 AM
Welp. So much for thinking I wasn't suppose to go there yet lol.

Guess that's where I will go then.

Thanks.
#4Zelrig(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 5:01:58 PM
Aaaand I'm lost again.

I've defeated Xi Wangmu in Ikebukuro but I can't seem to get to anywhere else in Ikebukuro from here, and in Kasumigaseki there is this guy blocking me from going to Shibuya. I can't think of anywhere else to go now.

So how about another hint? >_>
#5NextGenCowboyPosted 5/18/2014 5:53:24 PM
Right in the area where you fought her there's a bookstore, that's where you need to go.
---
"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory" ~ Bruce Lee
#6InnerSolacePosted 5/18/2014 6:16:24 PM(edited)
To the southwest of where Xi Wangmu's domain was located (in Ikebukuro - Sunshine Front), there will be an exit out of Ikebukuro. Take that exit, and you will wind up out in Tokyo again. Circle around the area, and you'll find the entrance to Ikebukuro - Underground District, then just take it from there. The Juraku Bookstore is located beyond Ikebukuro's underground district, in Ikebukuro Station - East Entrance (you have to go through Ikebukuro - Underground District in order to reach Ikebukuro Station - East Entrance; it was previously blocked off by a barrier that is now destroyed since you defeated Xi Wangmu).
#7Zelrig(Topic Creator)Posted 5/18/2014 7:59:17 PM
Alright thanks. I think I can figure it out now.