Poison Ivy

Queen Bee

Supergirl

Circe

Raven

Starfire

Would be great to have Gotham City Sirens in this game
#2SSBR10Posted 6/3/2012 4:43:15 PM
I wonder how well Lady Shiva would do in this game?
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#3ichigohollowXPosted 6/3/2012 5:05:18 PM
catwoman
raven
zitanna
black canary

but ill take catwoman the most though.
---
The one of overcomes the darkness. . The one who now sees things from a different perspective. the one who sees the world for what it really is.
#4SheAsked4ThisPosted 6/3/2012 5:56:35 PM
Zatanna, Raven, and Poison Ivy are the ones I want the most and the announcement of any or all of them would make this game an instant buy for me.

Huntress, Black Canary, Cheetah, Starfire, Terra, and even Star Saphire would be neat choices too. I also wouldn't mind Supergirl/Power Girl or one of the Batgirls as long as they play differently than their male counterparts. I would be excited if they sort of threw us a curveball and added a lesser known female like Vixen, Killer Frost, Rocket, Mary Marvel, Bumblebee, etc. I mean, before MvC3 came out, when characters like Taskmaster and X-23 were announced I remember people complaining about how obscure they were, but after getting a chance to play them they became fan favorites in the game. The same thing could happen with a character like Vixen or Killer Frost.
#5yhalothar__Posted 6/3/2012 7:53:06 PM(edited)
Catwoman
Huntress (please, please, please)
Zatanna
Ravager
Voodoo
Blackbat
Power Girl or Supergirl

And for the more unlikely picks, Talia and White Rabbit.
---
sig here
#6inotenPosted 6/3/2012 8:00:26 PM
Vixen (if she gets in ill be satisfied honestly )
Poison Ivy
Catwoman
Hawk Girl
Star Girl
Zatanna

Seriously though has anyone else ever read up on Vixen? She's done some pretty impressive stuff. Id definitely rank her in the top tier of the JL. It'd be interesting to see her animal powers translated into a game like this. What do you think her chances are?
#7ZekenarPosted 6/3/2012 10:17:36 PM
Supergirl(new 52 type costume)
Talia
Voodoo
Catwoman
Miss Martian(yeah I know, no chance in hell)
Starfire
Hawkgirl

All others I'm pretty much indifferent towards.
---
Beautiful women=proof there is a God.
The duck-billed platypus=proof He has a sense of humor.
#8YoshioKSTPosted 6/3/2012 10:53:25 PM
Well, everyone's voting for Zatanna. Good, good.
---
Heroes don't need plans...just lots upon lots of HP
#9SheAsked4ThisPosted 6/3/2012 11:37:40 PM
Now that I think of it, there are several lesser known DC females that could fit right into a Mortal Kombat-style game, like Scandal Savage, Katana, and Big Barda (or most of the Female Furies actually). I remember in the DC animated Justice League cartoon, there was this blindfolded female sword user that reminded me a lot of Kenshi from the Mortal Kombat series. Her outfit even looked very similar. I forget her name, but she might fit in too.

However, it is incredibly unlikely that any of these characters would be popular enough to make it into even any video game, much less this one. Its nice to dream though.
#10YoshioKSTPosted 6/3/2012 11:41:06 PM
You know, actually...if Zatanna, Huntress and Black Canary already had an spot secured, I'd be more than happy to see Hawkgirl in the game.

Hot blooded winged warrior wielding a mace sounds like a good character to learn.
---
Heroes don't need plans...just lots upon lots of HP