Darkseid?

#1warnerbromanPosted 8/25/2012 1:14:52 PM
If they bring him back, I hope he doesn't look as stupid as the vsDC version.
---
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?
#2Pound_A_TonPosted 8/25/2012 1:33:40 PM
He looked and played great in mkvdc, whoever disagrees has to sit and watch while I play the fandango on his sister's backside...
#3LoboXSpaceDolphPosted 8/25/2012 1:42:16 PM
He would play too similar to starscream, perhaps darkseid could be an alternate costume for starscream
#4Black_ShadowGXPosted 8/25/2012 4:34:14 PM
Darkseid, i rather him be used for a sequel, or better yet use Starro, Despero, Mongul, Brainiac, or any other of the cosmic villains DC has. I honestly think reusing Darkseid is abit on the lazy side. yeah he's well known but the JL fights more than just him.
---
Metallo, Bane, Ares, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Mongul, Black Manta, Cap. Marvel, Cap Cold, Power Girl, Zod & Darkseid for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#5NukeA6Posted 8/25/2012 5:06:38 PM
Gotta agree with Black_Shadow. Darkseid just wouldn't fit in a Superman vs. Batman storyline. Why participate when you can just watch the outcome and then take over Earth while they're all exhausted from the fight?

It's fine if he's DLC, though.
#6Black_ShadowGXPosted 8/25/2012 5:09:34 PM
NukeA6 posted...
Gotta agree with Black_Shadow. Darkseid just wouldn't fit in a Superman vs. Batman storyline. Why participate when you can just watch the outcome and then take over Earth while they're all exhausted from the fight?

It's fine if he's DLC, though.

I think him and his son Orion would make for excellent DLC options.
---
Metallo, Bane, Ares, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Mongul, Black Manta, Cap. Marvel, Cap Cold, Power Girl, Zod & Darkseid for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#7Pound_A_TonPosted 8/25/2012 5:11:11 PM
How does Luthor fit in this story line?
#8warnerbroman(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2012 5:20:02 PM
Pound_A_Ton posted...

"Yes! This is delicious!"
---
I never heard of warnerbroman [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/chun-lifan/chun-li/prima2.jpg[/IMG] you can't stop staring can you?
#9avengineagle09Posted 8/25/2012 7:21:53 PM
Pound_A_Ton posted...

Read Kingdom Come, Luther partners with Batman. The story for this game is taking parts from Kingdom Come.
#10Pound_A_TonPosted 8/25/2012 7:27:06 PM
What is it a comic?