Sequel already in works

#1avengineagle09Posted 9/3/2012 5:05:25 PM
I wasn't expecting this till early next year, but its good to know .

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-Could-Get-Sequel-46187.html

If this game does well, which I'm hoping it does, I want it to be based of the Salvation Run books where all the super villains where put in another dimiesions where they fought for food and supplies with Joker and Lex leading seperate factions.
#2ohnoitslueshiPosted 9/3/2012 6:14:09 PM
I'd love something that followed or was based off of Final Crisis.
---
"No more silly faces."
#3Sony_7Posted 9/4/2012 8:27:22 AM
I wouldn't say it's "Already in works" but if this game does well we can definitely expect sequels.
---
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/tf2%20demoman%20spray_icon301.jpg
Wario Ware DIY FC: 1978-2715-3849
#4Pound_A_TonPosted 9/4/2012 8:43:48 AM
Yeah that's what "in the works" means before they started on LOTR or the new GL flicks they already had sequels planned

However they also hinted at doing other genres like action games or RPG or shooters and everyone knows they sell much more than fighters, so if they start making buckets of money doing that I hardly doubt they will do MK AND Injustice but I wouldn't worry about that

Gamers have such frailties, they always worry about the future or live in the past being the supreme being that i am, and a man of more experience than this whole board combined!, I'm telling you to forget about that and live in the moment...and make your father happy find a job or a g/f munching on cheese poofs and spending 3/4 of your paycheck on comic books is not what God had in store for you..
---
Black Manta and Aquaman for Injustice!
#5razkalPosted 9/4/2012 9:26:25 AM
Pound_A_Ton posted...
Yeah that's what "in the works" means before they started on LOTR or the new GL flicks they already had sequels planned

However they also hinted at doing other genres like action games or RPG or shooters and everyone knows they sell much more than fighters, so if they start making buckets of money doing that I hardly doubt they will do MK AND Injustice but I wouldn't worry about that

Gamers have such frailties, they always worry about the future or live in the past being the supreme being that i am, and a man of more experience than this whole board combined!, I'm telling you to forget about that and live in the moment...and make your father happy find a job or a g/f munching on cheese poofs and spending 3/4 of your paycheck on comic books is not what God had in store for you..

Neither is spending all day on the internet making posts like that (o_0)

Pot, meet Kettle.
---
Go home and be a family man.......You have been studied, learnt and defeated.
X360 GT = RAGEofAVENGERS / PS3 GT = Razkal
#6squiggy9996999Posted 9/4/2012 9:40:35 AM
lol.
#7chiefofsb78Posted 9/4/2012 12:39:38 PM
Could get a sequel doesnt mean already in the works and video games and movies are 2 different businesses
this game isnt even half way done come on people think before you post
im pretty sure NRS got their hands full with this and the next MK in the works
#8RagnoraokPosted 9/4/2012 1:09:57 PM
Pound_A_Ton posted...

LOL, you are funny!!! XD
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#9avengineagle09(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2012 5:46:16 PM
chiefofsb78 posted...
Could get a sequel doesnt mean already in the works and video games and movies are 2 different businesses
this game isnt even half way done come on people think before you post
im pretty sure NRS got their hands full with this and the next MK in the works

Yeah, I should of worded the topic better. Honestly I thought NRS was planning a sequel a little early, they've yet to release any other characters or modes.