Zatanna vs Dr Fate

#1themrmusicman14Posted 9/18/2012 3:43:40 AM
Let's make it official.
A lot of you might say things like they would have different move sets and I know that. But if only one (which is probably true) could get in who would you choose and why?
Mine is Zatanna because she could have an amazing move set and they could make her look really cool
---
---
Zatanna, Black Canary, Catwoman, Aquaman, Deathstroke, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Joker and Swamp Thing for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#2KnightMysterioPosted 9/18/2012 3:59:56 AM
I like them both but of the two I'd rather have Doctor Fate. He's the Doctor Strange of DC, is more powerful, and can have just as great a variety of attacks as Zatanna.,
---
--- Proud To Be White Tiger's Only Fanboy http://knightmysterio.tripod.com/whitetigershrine.html
Official Sweet Tooth of the PSABR Boards!
#3TaizukuPosted 9/18/2012 6:01:41 AM
Honestly, both of them could be in and be nothing like each other, and I'd love them both.
---
"I just started playing UMvC3 2 weeks ago, but it's aiite I'm good doe" ~ BipBop
PSN: MobileFlame
#4ashtray420Posted 9/18/2012 7:00:29 AM
With the initial roster already known to NRS, and the way they already asked us if enough people wanted Dr. Fate then they'd add him to the game makes me think that he's not on the roster but can make the DLC. He just keeps shunning Zatanna no matter whom asks so I think she's in and he don't want to blow her cover.

I'm all for Zatanna and her talking backwards which could easily replace hearing all of MK's Liu Kang noises. She's rather unique/different than any other magic manipulator.
#5YoshioKSTPosted 9/18/2012 10:52:25 PM
I like Zatanna's personality more.
---
Jagus: Seriously? So I just punch in my credit card, and I get the movie straight to my computer instantly?
TheRealKal-El: Yup. Welcome to the future.
#6themrmusicman14(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 11:00:58 PM
3 - 1 Zatannas way so far
---
---
Zatanna, Black Canary, Catwoman, Aquaman, Deathstroke, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Joker and Swamp Thing for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#7ConradimusPrimePosted 9/19/2012 12:56:06 AM
Zatanna is boring

Doctor date any day of the week
---
http://misternefarious.deviantart.com/
#8themrmusicman14(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2012 3:12:55 AM
Shes a lot more entertaining then a guy in a mask that makes ankhs as his powers in my opinion. I would rather a female that can do anything by saying it backwards
---
---
#9TaizukuPosted 9/19/2012 7:20:26 AM
themrmusicman14 posted...
Shes a lot more entertaining then a guy in a mask that makes ankhs as his powers in my opinion. I would rather a female that can do anything by saying it backwards
---

You don't know much about Dr. Fate do you?
---
"I just started playing UMvC3 2 weeks ago, but it's aiite I'm good doe" ~ BipBop
PSN: MobileFlame
#10themrmusicman14(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2012 2:04:02 PM
Nah not really so i shouldnt be complaining but all ive seen him do is do like Ankh laser beams
---
---