Guys guys guys, why have one Blue Beetle when we could have ...

#1TheNardDogPosted 11/13/2012 5:22:07 PM
Two? I suppose the first and the third would be pointless, but Ted and Jaime would be great. I know Ted is dead, but this storyline does include time coming to a stand still, I assume this is so every character appearing makes sense. If not, I still like having characters even without a story.

I like Ted more, but not exactly for his fighting. The opposite, actually. He'd control something like Batman, which wouldn't be as cool. Then Jaime deserves it more. That suit is unique and needs to appear. So basically, we shouldn't have to choose. If damn Harley Quinn is playable we better get both those Blue Beetles, and a Booster. Blue and Gold.

Who's in support of two Blue Beetles? They would be the opposite of clone characters. If you don't know them, look them up. They have great stories.
---
Crash most wanted for PSASBR
Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us
#2gamefan190Posted 11/13/2012 5:23:57 PM
rather just have 1 Beetle
---
Games - Hitman: Absolution, Far Cry 3, DMC, Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Solid: Revengeance, Crysis 3
#3TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 5:55:40 PM
gamefan190 posted...
rather just have 1 Beetle

Which one? It's not as easy as choosing a Robin, if you know them, they would control 100% differently. One has a giant flying alien suit with energy powers when the other is just a guy, the end.
---
#4EvilSakuraiPosted 11/13/2012 11:20:53 PM
TheNardDog posted...
Two? I suppose the first and the third would be pointless, but Ted and Jaime would be great. I know Ted is dead, but this storyline does include time coming to a stand still, I assume this is so every character appearing makes sense. If not, I still like having characters even without a story.

I like Ted more, but not exactly for his fighting. The opposite, actually. He'd control something like Batman, which wouldn't be as cool. Then Jaime deserves it more. That suit is unique and needs to appear. So basically, we shouldn't have to choose. If damn Harley Quinn is playable we better get both those Blue Beetles, and a Booster. Blue and Gold.

Who's in support of two Blue Beetles? They would be the opposite of clone characters. If you don't know them, look them up. They have great stories.

There is a limit on which characters are getting into this game. As much as both Blue Beetles are great, I honestly think that even one of them getting in would be good at this point. I'll admit that I think Harley was a bad choice. However more characters like two BBs getting in (Or Batwing, but I think that's a joke) could result in some really unique characters being cut (Dr. Fate, Martian Manhunter, Gorilla Grodd, Black Manta, and others)
---
PSN:omegamarth. I play fighting games.
Washington Redskins 3-6 Baltimore Ravens 7-2
#5G-ScythePosted 11/14/2012 4:36:17 AM
Jaimie will be the Blue Beetle if any gets in.
They have been pushing him a lot, he is a major character in Young Justice and he was the Blue Beetle in Smallville.

I'm totally down for Booster Gold and Blue Beetle getting in. But I honestly feel BB has a better chance.

Also, the reason Harley got in was because she was the most requested character for DLC in MKvsDC, but had to be cancelled mid-development due to Midway going under.
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#6tahmidkPosted 11/14/2012 6:57:06 AM
It was an exceptionally stupid decision to put catwoman and Harley in, makes even slimmer chance for Ted Kord, the true blue beetle and best comic character even.

In reality they could have replaced those two useless, bland and uninteresting characters with circe, Stephanie brown, Cass Cain, cheetah, queen bee, madame xanadu, shining knight, horselady or zatanna. Pretty stupid decision
#7TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 2:33:31 PM
tahmidk posted...
It was an exceptionally stupid decision to put catwoman and Harley in, makes even slimmer chance for Ted Kord, the true blue beetle and best comic character even.

In reality they could have replaced those two useless, bland and uninteresting characters with circe, Stephanie brown, Cass Cain, cheetah, queen bee, madame xanadu, shining knight, horselady or zatanna. Pretty stupid decision

To be fair, the first Blue Beetle could be considered the true one. Since it's the first one. But yeah, that's who we're going to actually get. Not the underrated ones, like Beetle and Booster.
---
#8TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 2:35:02 PM
EvilSakurai posted...
TheNardDog posted...

There is a limit on which characters are getting into this game. As much as both Blue Beetles are great, I honestly think that even one of them getting in would be good at this point. I'll admit that I think Harley was a bad choice. However more characters like two BBs getting in (Or Batwing, but I think that's a joke) could result in some really unique characters being cut (Dr. Fate, Martian Manhunter, Gorilla Grodd, Black Manta, and others)

Well for me, the 2 Blue Beetles manage to feel as unrelated as possible. So when two are there, it feels like variety, like they aren't even from the same series. But I can't complain, your choices (including the one of Batwing being a really bad choice) I agree with too. They should all appear.
---
#9EichiroNobunagaPosted 11/15/2012 1:30:05 PM
I'd prefer Jaime, I suppose. There's enough of the "superpowerless martial-arts-and-gadgets crime fighter" characters to fit the bill. A robo-suit would be good, although I think Luthor is going to take that.

Shame, I hate the way his robo-suits have always looked, and having been on this forum since I heard about the game, I know of the much, much better Superman villains that could be in over him.
#10ZekenarPosted 11/15/2012 1:51:48 PM
tahmidk posted...

Thing is, Catwoman alone is more popular than all the characters you mentioned combined. Same could be said for Harley.

Also I think that Ted Kord has a decent chance, not as good as Jaime's, but better than you might think.
---
6/14/2013 reboot done amazingly well
1/15/2013 reboot done shamefully bad